18 restaurants available nearby
All India Cafe is consistently delicious and fun. They have a great variety of Indian dishes, snacks, and curries. Even though I have my vegetarian favorites, like malai kofta, I tried the amazing nirvana tofu and love it. Their Dine LA menu was an affordable full Indian meal. And the chai is...
Sat outside on a cool but lovely evening thanks to friendly staff hooking us up with good space heaters. The garlic edamame, albacore w/ crispy onions, and baked crab hand roll were special. Everything else is also delicious.
The premium omakase was excellent with a variety of dishes that were delicious and well-prepared. Service was great as well, the staff was very attentive and quick. The only thing that is quite a negative is the noise level. You come in the expecting a high-end omakase experience to be a little...
- Hilton Los Angeles-Universal City
- Colorado Boulevard
- Pepperdine University
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Farmers Market Los Angeles
- Long Beach Marina
- Hollywood Bowl
- Arclight Theater Hollywood
- Ventura Beach Marriott
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Los Angeles Airport Hawthorne
- Mole Cabin
- Newbury Park Shopping Center
- Lakewood Center Mall Shopping Center
- Grauman's Chinese Theater Hollywood
- Marina Del Rey
- Westfield Century City
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- Long Beach Convention Entertainment Center