4 restaurants available nearby
Yummy food on a varied menu. Steak-frites and moules-fries at our table. Steak was perfectly cooked medium rare and the peppercorn sauce was other-worldly. The mussels were delicious in a good broth (I'd prefer a wine broth but this was very good). More crisp fries than we could eat.
The food, service, and ambience were all fantastic. The services provided by the professional management and staff are the main reasons that we keep coming back. The old world elegance is a rare thing, and we value their focus to make sure that everything about the dining experience is...
We celebrated my boyfriend’s birthday last night at Jean-Georges and had a wonderful meal. The restaurant space was elegant and seemed to be divided into three dining areas, including a covered patio. We had the eight course tasting menu and shared the premium wine pairing and every single dish...
- Hotel Maya - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Union Station, Los Angeles California
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Long Beach Marina
- Santa Monica Pier
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Beverly Center
- Angel View Chalet #885
- Manhattan Beach
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Four Points by Sheraton, Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Marina Del Rey
- Staples Center
- Northridge Fashion Center Shopping Center
- Santa Monica Beach
- West Side Plaza Shopping Center
- Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
- Westfield Century City
- Venice Canal Historic District