Cuisine (20 of 26)
28 restaurants available nearby
This place is awesome. The food is fresh, authentic and delicious. The best Indian food I’ve had in California and trust me I’ve sampled a lot. I will definitely come back. The service was good and the atmosphere is comfortable and cozy.
Chefs tasting menu was brilliant
Wine pairing perfect.
However very pricy. We weren’t expecting to pay over 500 dollars for 2 people. But we had both extra. And they gave us a nice cheesecake for our anniversary. We will definitely recommend and return!!
Absolutely perfect food and service. Cora is the best!
I was a bit surprised that the family next to us was playing a TV show/video pretty loud to entertain their toddler children who were screaming and crying, and the manager did nothing to ask them to lower it. I felt bad for the couples who...
We were there for dineLA lunch. I chose Shrimp & Octopus Ceviche and Cajun Seafood Lunch Platter. Both were excellent and the platter is huge. My husband chose Curry Prawn Salad and Clam and Wild Mushrrom Pasta. The prawns and the salad are pretty good, but the pasta is just ok.
There was only...
- Hilton Los Angeles-Universal City
- Colorado Boulevard
- Pepperdine University
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Farmers Market Los Angeles
- Long Beach Marina
- Hollywood Bowl
- Arclight Theater Hollywood
- Ventura Beach Marriott
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Los Angeles Airport Hawthorne
- Mole Cabin
- Newbury Park Shopping Center
- Lakewood Center Mall Shopping Center
- Grauman's Chinese Theater Hollywood
- Marina Del Rey
- Westfield Century City
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- Long Beach Convention Entertainment Center