Cuisine (20 of 24)
23 restaurants available nearby
This was our first time here. We had Sunday brunch and thought it was excellent. The views were great and the menu had interesting choices. We ordered the eggs benedict with shaved back truffles and lobster - delicious, although there was a large piece of shell from the lobster. I brought it to...
Took the wife out for drinks before heading out to dinner, I was in the mood for ambiance. Palma had it nailed perfectly. A somewhat Moroccan feel with quaint spots to sit, chat and enjoy a drink. Attentive service with just the right amount of "checking in" as to not interrupt my wife's slide...
The service was great and the drinks and appetizers were great. My cousins had the chicken quesadilla and the lobster enchiladas, which they both loved. I had the shrimp fajitas and it didn’t seem like there was much flavor and I only was given three tortillas.
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Montana Avenue
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Number 29 Chalet Summit 9 Bedroom
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Pantages Theatre Hollywood
- Inglewood Forum
- Universal Studios Universal City
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Long Beach Marina
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Loft: Hollywood's Best Location
- Malibu Pier
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Sunset Strip
- Third Street Promenade
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Citadel Outlets