Cuisine (20 of 31)
33 restaurants available nearby
A great neighborhood find! Food was excellent. I had rack of lamb, my husband had grilled scallops. Limited menu, about 5-6 entrees plus a couple of specials, nice appetizers.
Restaurant is small, seats 50 or less; tables are a bit close together and lighting is bright so not for a romantic...
This place is awesome. The food is fresh, authentic and delicious. The best Indian food I’ve had in California and trust me I’ve sampled a lot. I will definitely come back. The service was good and the atmosphere is comfortable and cozy.
From walking in to the restaurant til on our way out, we received a very nice and great service from the staff. The food was amazing! Even the side dishes were full of flavors to the palate. Would definitely come back and recommend to others.
Food was great. I was a little disappointed in the service. Here’s why: booked table for 4 for a birthday dinner. Last minute changed to 3. Told the hostess who said since we had only 3 she could not give us the table we reserved (a booth) which she said was for 4 people. Fair enough. Totally...
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Montana Avenue
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Number 29 Chalet Summit 9 Bedroom
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Pantages Theatre Hollywood
- Inglewood Forum
- Universal Studios Universal City
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Long Beach Marina
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Loft: Hollywood's Best Location
- Malibu Pier
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Sunset Strip
- Third Street Promenade
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Citadel Outlets