Cuisine (20 of 41)
53 restaurants available nearby
The food was delicious. It seemed like they were still figuring things out even though they have been opened for a while. Mostly just the server knowing what the specials were and the service being on the slower side.
We wanted a quiet dinner but the acoustics in the restaurant made every conversation loud. It was hard to enjoy our own party. Food and wine were excellent and service was good. Being a Saturday night it got busy after 7 especially at the bar. The experience at the Petros winery was excellent.
Our server was awesome and so sweet ! She made it easy for us to choose which entrees and appetizers we wanted , because she was so knowledgeable and explained what we could expect from each dish ! It’s a cute place , we really enjoyed our date ! The food was amazing ! Firecracker shrimp is...
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Montana Avenue
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Number 29 Chalet Summit 9 Bedroom
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Pantages Theatre Hollywood
- Inglewood Forum
- Universal Studios Universal City
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Long Beach Marina
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Loft: Hollywood's Best Location
- Malibu Pier
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Sunset Strip
- Third Street Promenade
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Citadel Outlets