Cuisine (20 of 38)
77 restaurants available nearby
I frequently come here with my girlfriend for our “date night”. Such a pleasant experience to dine right over the beach. The service is always fast and excellent with smiles from the staff. The food is always PERFECT, right down to the chips & salsa.
El Torito is the perfect blend of fine dining,...
Had high expectations for Joe’s Crab Shack, and it didn’t deliver. We had never been before, and though we we mentioned that, and weren’t expecting hand holding, nothing was explained to us. We didn’t know how much food was good for 2 people, what a pot was, how was it different than the legs, how...
This was my daughter's first time at Bistro Miyoda, my favorite sushi restaurant in the South Bay. She normally eats sushi at 5+ star restaurants in Beverly Hills and other high priced areas. However, she said this was the best baked crab hand roll she's ever had. And for me, the spicy tuna roll...
- Universal Studios City Walk
- Hotel Figueroa Downtown Los Angeles
- Old Pasadena Historic District
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- Whittwood Mall Shopping Center Historical
- JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- La Cienega
- Orpheum Theatre Los Angeles California
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
- Huntley Santa Monica Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sherman Oaks
- Hilton Checkers Los Angeles
- Downtown Long Beach
- Stonewood Shopping Center
- Marina Del Rey
- Westfield Century City
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center
- Village Del Amo Shopping Center
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center