Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We searched the planet to bring you all-natural and ethically raised beef. The menu by Executive Chef Christine Brown evolves seasonally, so there's always a new dish to discover for dinner or weekend brunch.
We're passionate about bringing you high-quality ingredients, many sourced from natural, organic, and sustainable ranches and farms.
Pair your choices with a hand-crafted cocktail or a sustainably produced boutique wine from a variety of small, family-owned vintners, carefully curated by owner Kevin Leach and sommelier Peggy Dean.
This same philosophy informs our whiskey list, which includes over 300 selections of whiskeys, bourbons, and ryes.
A neighborhood steakhouse using seasonal and quality ingredients to bring flavor and hospitality to Redondo Beach. Join us in our dining room every night or our Drift Cocktail Lounge on Friday and Saturdays for a night to remember.
Intentionally sourced with an eye for quality, we offer USDA Prime, Miyazaki A5 Japanese Wagyu, and American Wagyu. All are steaks are cooked to perfection over our white oak fire.
Family-owned and operated, we strive to off a one-of-a-kind luxury experience with all the charm of a neighborhood restaurant.
All pastas are homemade, desserts are freshly baked, cocktails are scratch-made and decor is a breath of fresh air.
Come enjoy our two outdoor patios with full service food and drinks.
We're elevating bold, authentic flavors and presenting a new way of eating. In the bar you'll find over 60 different tequilas and Mezcal spirits, as well as carefully crafted cocktails.
You just don’t find the same kind of detail in a menu that serves such an abundance of eclectic fair. The fusion of cuisines sets apart our menu from just about everyone else. It’s inherent in our name – beginning with a firm sophistication from basic to unique flavors and ingredients. From there we infuse our passion for cooking and serve up dishes that create memories you can only link to here. Sure, we’re a gastropub too. But at our heart we’re a culinary blend of ideas and impressions that express themselves on carefully created plates that we care deeply about.
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGabi James is our go-to restaurant in the South Bay. The food, service, and ambiance are always outstanding.More infoGabi JamesPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Redondo Beach•4.7
- MRMarciaRLos Angeles •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLunch as usual was delicious, Betto box is always great value for the money. Yesterday was Caesar salad, cream of mushroom soup, spaghetti with marinara and mushroom and finally salmon over mashed potatoes. We also ordered focaccia bread and tortellini. Service was attentive without being intrusive. One of our favorite place to meet for lunch.More infoBettolino KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Redondo Beach•4.7
- ARAlexanderRPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023We had an amazing experiences! We showed up super early and they were still very accommodating. Our server was great and the manager stopped by and was really pleasant. Our steak was cooked perfectly and the peppercorn sauce was phenomenal. Thank you for a great anniversary.More infoThe Rex SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Redondo Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Love Mi Burrito too much. Very authentic food. Amazing service. I can’t say enough about this place. I am local but am skeptical of the Mexican food in this area. Being that this is my culture’s food, I’m really particular. The beans are better than mine! The abondiga soup tastes like my family recipe. The carne asada, machaca, everything. Delicious. Give this place your support. They really deserve it.More infoMi Burrito Mexican GrillPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Redondo Beach•4.8
- CCevaLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This restaurant gets crowded quickly, so we were happy we booked early. Fantastic food and Juan was a great chef.More infoBenihana - Torrance, CAPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Torrance / Carson•3.8
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
Discover Redondo Beach
One of the LA area's many beachside cities, Redondo Beach offers a culturally diverse dining scene where you might enjoy handmade pasta one day and Thai shrimp spring rolls the next. The two main hubs for Redondo Beach are in Riviera Village and the waterfront. Waterfront restaurants focus strongly on seafood offerings like crab and oysters or a fresh catch of the day grilled to order. Craving pie? Whether it's a pizza pie or a sweet pie, you'll find more than one place to enjoy your favorite style. Feel like traveling around the world? Explore Japanese sushi, American burgers, Indian curry, lively Basque flavors or spicy Thai. With all the culinary diversity in Redondo Beach, it's easy to see why world-class chefs have set up shop here.
Frequently asked questions
- Alta Vista Park
- Torrance State Beach
- Palos Verdes Estates Shoreline Preserve
- Redondo Inn and Suites
- El Nido Park
- Redondo State Beach
- Best Western PLUS Redondo Beach Inn
- Vincent Park
- Seaside Motel
- Dominquez Park
- Miramar Park
- Redondo Beach Pier
- HB Gem
- Best Western Galleria Inn, Redondo Beach
- South Bay Shopping Center
- Coronel Plaza
- Sea Hawk Stadium
- F E Hopkins Wilderness Park
- King Harbor Marina
- HB Oceanfront Beach Condo 8