Cuisine (20 of 40)
41 restaurants available nearby
Great choice for a relaxing lunch on a Friday afternoon. We love the lettuce wraps and I enjoyed the refreshing Asian pear mojito. My husband liked the sweet & sour chicken with fried rice. The Chicken & veggie noodles were great and were such a large entree that I brought half home for the next...
The best restaurant I have ever been to. So professional the staff, and everything is very detailed to perfection. Pristine restaurant with a New York like steakhouse feel to it. It’s well worth your time and money. Also, have a piano player that was out of this world good.
Dinner was very good, service was very good. This was our first time there. We would go there again. Parking can be challenging, as the Valet area is outside seating. We found parking on the street, so we got lucky with that.
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Montana Avenue
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Number 29 Chalet Summit 9 Bedroom
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Pantages Theatre Hollywood
- Inglewood Forum
- Universal Studios Universal City
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Long Beach Marina
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Loft: Hollywood's Best Location
- Malibu Pier
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Sunset Strip
- Third Street Promenade
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Citadel Outlets