Cuisine (20 of 49)
146 restaurants available nearby
Food, service , ambience were great. We had friends from out of town. Only thing was thar seating was very tight for 6 adults where we were seated, bench booth. It was probably good for 4 people. I was fighting with my adult daughter for elbow space.
We will definitely go again, though.
Black angus is on our weekly rotation as they have such great values like the campfire feast. Our autistic child also enjoyed the environment. Wonderful big sidekick salads and great spinach artichokes dip starters. Occasionally we add on 2 lobster tails with either their tender prime rib and...
Great place to come eat for brunch with a party of 5 or dinner just for two. Staff & food was excellent.
- Universal Studios City Walk
- Hotel Figueroa Downtown Los Angeles
- Old Pasadena Historic District
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- Whittwood Mall Shopping Center Historical
- JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- La Cienega
- Orpheum Theatre Los Angeles California
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
- Huntley Santa Monica Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sherman Oaks
- Hilton Checkers Los Angeles
- Downtown Long Beach
- Stonewood Shopping Center
- Marina Del Rey
- Westfield Century City
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center
- Village Del Amo Shopping Center
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center