Cuisine (20 of 76)
156 restaurants available nearby
Our server Anthony was AMAZING!!! Also he can sing so that should tell you about his personality. The food and drinks were great! The blood orange margarita is a must have. I had 4! Lol. We also met our table neighbors and they were awesome. Overall great experience. Can’t wait to come again.
everything about our meal was a joy! the oysters were so clean and fresh, the pork belly starter was fantastic. In our group we had both GF and vegans and our entire group was thrilled with how delicious every course was. Very eagerly looking to go back.
The service and ambiance was great, the pulled pork and short ribs was excellent. The Cobb salad was average at best, the baby kale with ahi tuna was good and would have been better had the tuna not been over cooked
Marouch was outstanding. Being Lebanese you have very high expectations for Lebanese food. If it’s not like mom makes it, it doesn’t pass the test. Well we brought mom and she couldn’t get enough! She ooohed and aahed all through the meal. Don’t let the strip mall turn you away. Though not in the...
Loved eating here for the first time! Such an amazing ambiance and great food. Super fun to go with a few people so you can try lots of things. The Cicchetti (Italian version of tapas) are Mediterranean themed with lots of bold and wonderful flavors. We sat in the outdoor area and even though they...
- Toyota Speedway At Irwindale
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- Ontario International Airport
- Hotel Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Westfield Century City
- Best Western PLUS Sunset Plaza
- Greek Theater
- Malibu Pier
- Inglewood Forum
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art Lacma
- L A Live
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Museum of Academy of Motion Picture
- Plaza Hotel Gardena
- Farmers Market 3rd St Fairfax
- Orpheum Theatre Los Angeles California
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Descanso Gardens
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center