Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If visiting for the first time, we are a casually elegant restaurant and boutique which serves a wide selection of French inspired American dishes as well as showcasing our world renowned selection of Caviars, smoked salmon and other French delicacies.
Our boutique is open 7 days a week from 11a - 5p with our full Boutique menu available every day for take out, delivery or FedEx delivery if not within our local courier area.
Our a la carte selections are served with the finest , in-season ingredients in a relaxed environment . Join us at IMA and allow us to show you one of the highest regarded culinary delights of Japan.
IMA has been chosen as one of the recommended restaurants in Los Angeles in Michelin Guide 2021.
We always begin with popovers and chicken broth. Options are endless as you may choose from one of our classics or a new and uniquely crafted starter or main course. Dessert is always a rich and satisfying finish to the meal. A leisurely and luxurious lunch awaits you.
Looking to host an event? We pride ourselves on creating the perfect menu and ambience for your event in our chic and inviting atmosphere. Pamper the glowing bride- or mother-to-be in your life with the shower of her dreams or a lavish luncheon.
We are now open daily for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is offered six nights a week, Monday-Saturday. We are unable to guarantee a seating preference of indoors or outdoors. We recommend a sweater or light coat during the evenings.
Please note there is a 2-hour time limit on all tables.
Afternoon Tea is offered daily with seatings at 11:00am, 1:30pm, and 4:00pm. Packages start at $125 per person.
For the month of December 2023, a special Holiday Afternoon Tea will be offered with seatings at 10:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm, and 6:00pm. Packages start at $135 per person for the Holiday Afternoon Tea.
The Living Room requires a credit card to secure reservations. All credit card information will be processed securely. No-shows or cancellations less than 2 days in advance will be subject to a charge of $50 per person.
An Upscale Indian Bistro dishing up Curries, Tikkas, & other favorites, in an intimate space.
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAmazing food and awesome place! Definitely would recommend!More infoToca Madera - West HollywoodPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• West Hollywood•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Chika and the staff are always 10/10 incredibleMore infoManpuku Japanese BBQ Dining - West Hollywood/W.3rdPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• West Hollywood•4.7
- ZzakideanvipLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service ! I wil recommend to add salt on top of the pizza that will help with the flavorMore infoN10 RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• West Hollywood•4.3
- FferthomorevipLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great quality great value and great serviceMore infoFogo de Chao - Beverly HillsPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Beverly Hills•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My fiancé and I went to Yardbird for brunch and everything was fabulous! We definitely will be back.More infoYardbird Table & Bar - Los AngelesPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Southern• Beverly Hills•4.5
The LA Times and NY Times have spoken: these are their favorite LA restaurants of 2023
Yangban, Pasjoli, République and others made the cut.
A guide to the supersized drinking and dining experience at DTLA’s new Level 8
This adult playground has an upscale teppanyaki restaurant, a live-fire South American grill, and more.
Discover West Hollywood
Everyone wants to meet new people and be seen and heard from in West Hollywood, and there are plenty of eating and drinking venues to help you with this objective. You can begin with a morning coffee in one of the many cafes dotting the strip as you hope to spot a resident celebrity. If you are looking for a great place to have a business luncheon with clients, there are a few French, Italian, Mexican, and Mediterranean restaurants that will do nicely. Whatever your taste in food might be, from naturally organic salad dishes to farm-grazed steak dinners, West Hollywood has it all.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of October 5, 2023 there are 293 restaurants in West Hollywood. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Californian, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Hollywood who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Hollywood either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.