New York Area Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in New York / Tri-State Area
Outdoor dining in New York / Tri-State Area
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in New York Area
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We serve craft cocktails, elevated bar snacks, truly delicious brunch, and unique entertainment — all in a beautifully designed space in the gayborhood of Hell's Kitchen.
We're vers from top to bottom: from food to drink, stage to scene, glance to dance, we switch it up seven days a week.
Our lunch and dinner menus not only feature classic and traditional Italian dishes such as Chicken Parmigiana and Penne Vodka - they contain a variety of daily specials, with appetizers including seasonal burrata, homemade soufflés and entrées including the parlour’s herb-crusted pork chop, braised lamb shank, and oven roasted whole fish.
We pride ourselves in creating delicious, homemade dishes that stay true to our promise of delivering authentic Italian flavors.
Chris Eddy, Executive Chef and founder of Winvian's food philosophy, prides himself as a culinary craftsman creating farm-to-table menus using simple, crisp and seasonal ingredients accented with unusual and fresh findings. Menu changes daily. To compliment our food program we have put together an extensive wine program of 500 labels from 13 countries 37 differnt regions, with the emphasis on USA, France and Italy.
Here, we have Sushi counter seating for “Omakase Only” , and also Dining table with the regular menu ( Also you can do Omakase ).
We are serving only best quality of seasonal fish imported directly from Japan.
At our 12 seatings Sushi Counter, we have 2 options of Chef Tasting Menu.
~ $160 Grand Tasting Menu which includes 16 courses ( 5 appetizers, 10 pcs premium nigiri, & dessert ).
~ $120 Classic Tasting Menu which includes 11 courses ( 1 appetizers, 8 pcs nigiri, handroll & dessert )
Let The MARIPOSA® host your next Baby or Bridal Shower. We pride ourselves on creating the perfect menu and ambience for your event in our chic and inviting atmosphere. Pamper the glowing bride- or mother-to-be in your life with the shower of her dreams or a lavish luncheon.We have the perfect atmosphere and menu for you and your guests.
Guests can enjoy both the premium 15-course omakase and the relaxing, speakeasy vibe in the 1-hour seating for the price of $89/person (tax and tip not included). [No vegan/vegetarian option]
We have 4 seatings as follows:
5.00pm - 6.00pm
6.30pm - 7.30pm
8.00pm - 9.00pm
9.30pm - 10.30pm
Private party and at-home omakase are available, all inquiries can be made via 917-821-5598 or @sushionmenyc. 50% deposit is required as booking confirmation.
Cancellation/modification less than 24hours will result in a charge of $50/person (under all circumstances including COVID). Please make sure you can come before booking. Late arrival may not get the full experience. Inquiries can be made via IG @sushionmenyc or phone 917-821-5598.
Tempura Matsui invites you to experience the fine art of cooking tempura. Within a serene setting, guests have a seat at our counter or tables and can view the delicate preparation of lightly frying fresh fish and vegetables. Tempura Matsui is designed to emulate a Japanese cottage with warm woods, slate floors and round and square windows. A five-seat bar allows guests to wait for their seats while enjoying a glass of wine, sake or beer.
Please note our dinner menu price will change from $220 to $250 effective from March 1, 2023. Our website will introduce the new prices on the same day. Till then, you can take advantage of the old prices.
You may make a reservation one month ahead and any cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the reservation to avoid a $100 charge.
Conveniently located at the junction of i684, i84, Route 22, Route 6 and Route 202. Over 90 free parking spaces.
The entire experience is approximately 3 hours.
Please visit our Aunt Jake's Upper East Side account for standard, a la carte reservations.
Aunt Jake's was founded in 2015, as the company set out to replicate the idyllic, simplistic, cuisine we grew up to enjoy. However, we wanted to create Italian food for the “next” generation. The idea was to develop an Italian concept around the customer’s choice on how to eat pasta compared to how the restaurant wanted you to eat it. With that in mind, Aunt Jakes’ core mission is to bring high-quality fresh ingredients daily to craft our handmade pasta and sauces in a health-conscious manner. The customer can mix and match, sauce with shape, and create a custom dish of their own.
With over 40 years of experience, our Veteran Chefs carefully curate a 13-course meal using only the highest quality ingredients.
Intimate atmosphere with LIMITED SEATING.
We look forward to welcoming U! Please enable OpenTable Alerts on your mobile device to be notified of any openings.
*Please note that raw fish and shellfish are featured heavily in this Chef's tasting menu. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer modifications. Each seating will begin promptly.
New restaurants to OpenTable in New York / Tri-State Area
See what locals rave about in New York Area
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined todayMy expectations were shattered. In my opinion it is far better than its sister restaurant Don Angie, which was also a great meal. We had the roasted garlic babka, porchetta ribs, short rib pappardelle, chicken scarpariello rigatoni, the fillet with the cacio e Pepe raviolo, the tiramisu ice cream cake, and the lemon cheesecake. Every single thing was amazing. One of the best meals I've ever had.More infoBad Roman$$$$• Italian• Upper West Side•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe fish was excellent. The eggplant spread was excellent. The cheesecake was light and delicious. This is one of the best restaurants in the upper west side.More infoElea$$$$• Greek• Upper West Side•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Absolutely amazing experience on New Year’s Day was such a beautiful place and the food was incredible would come back from the uk just for this place !More infoTavern on the Green$$$$• American• Midtown West•4.6
- RGRogerGNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Carmines is a very nice restaurant with amazing food and great portions. I went with 6 of my friends and we all finished 2 appetizers and 3 servings, along with dessert.More infoCarmine's - 91st Street - NYC$$$$• Italian• Upper West Side•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Server was great - love the food and the vibeMore infoDagon$$$$• Mediterranean• Upper West Side•4.5
Award winning restaurants in New York / Tri-State Area
Restaurant experiences trending in New York / Tri-State Area
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in New York Area
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Discover Trending Restaurants in New York City
Find the best trendy Restaurants in New York Area on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Brunch Restaurants in New York
Whether you prefer sweet or savory, these places are sure to satisfy any and all of your brunch cravings.
Discover New York
When a city never sleeps, waking hours are spent in cafes, diners, bars and restaurants of every shape and size that give New York its unique flavor. Once famous for pizza by-the-slice (local loyalties run deep), black-and-white cookies, and old world, mahogany-paneled steakhouses—the dining rooms of titans of business and other famous folks—Manhattan is now estimated to have 24,000 restaurants, from midtown’s korean barbecue to fast casual vegan burgers. Pillowy pork buns? You got it. French rotisserie? That too. And, of course, there will always be the perfect bagel, preferably toasted dark with smoked salmon, cream cheese, tomato, onions, and capers.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in New York Area is SORSÓ
The best vegan restaurants in New York Area are Carmine's - 44th Street - NYC, American Bounty at The Culinary Institute of America and Tops Diner
The best vegetarian restaurants in New York Area are ilili, Carmine's - 44th Street - NYC and Becco
The restaurants with the best service in New York Area are Pop Pasta Supper Club, IL Portico and Simply Greek
The restaurants with the best ambiance in New York Area are SUSHI SUITE WESTHAMPTON, Yakar Steakhouse and Teraza Restaurant Lounge
- August Wilson Theater
- JW Marriott Essex House New York
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- South Street Seaport
- NYU New York University
- Columbus Circle
- Citi Field
- Central Park
- The Plaza
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Harbor Rose
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Hart Island
- Yankee Stadium
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Rockville Centre Station
- Empire State Building
- Beacon Theatre
- Shea's Performing Arts Center
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Announcing NYC's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in New York City
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- The Best Italian Restaurants in New York City
- 6 restaurants pushing the envelope in New York City
- The Best Ramen in New York City
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- Where to find NYC's best outdoor dining
- Where Chefs Eat in New York City
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Brooklyn
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
- 16 restaurants that scream “New York City”
- The Best Restaurants in and around New York City
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- The Most Fun Restaurants in New York City
- Hard to Get Reservations in New York City
- The Best Places to Eat in New York City
- The Best Restaurants with Vegan Options in New York City
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC