Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Beautiful Mexican-Fusion establishment with old-world accents and very Instagram-able throughout the restaurant. We pride ourselves with fresh locally sourced ingredients for our Authentic & Modern Mexican fare.
Best Happy Hour around from 3pm to 8pm from Tuesday to Friday. The strong & delicious cocktails and amazing service will keep you coming back week after week for any of our numerous events. Follow us on Instagram to stay in the loop.
If you'd like to make a reservation at our other location ( Fresco's Cantina ) located at 12-14 31st Ave Astoria, NY 11106 - Please call (347) 808-7338.
The Waters Edge at Giovanni’s is an award-winning steak house and event venue. We began more than 35 years ago as one of Stamford and Darien’s premiere Steakhouses, renowned for our Certified Angus Beef® steaks, select premium seafood and Italian specialties. Our in-house wine room provides a vast selection of premium wines that our professional staff will help you pair with your dinner.
We offer our guests a timeless experience in a genuine, warm atmosphere perfect for special occasions, corporate events, or even a family night out.
Tempura Matsui invites you to experience the fine art of cooking tempura. Within a serene setting, guests have a seat at our counter or tables and can view the delicate preparation of lightly frying fresh fish and vegetables.
We only serve Omakase Dinner Course for $280 per person at 2 specific times Tuesdays through Saturdays between 5:30PM and 8PM.
Also, we serve a Lunch Course for $160 per person at 12 noon only on Fridays and Saturdays.
Open irregularly on Sundays.
Tempura Matsui is designed to emulate a Japanese cottage with warm woods, slate floors. A five-seat bar allows guests to wait for their seats while enjoying a glass of wine, sake, cocktail, or beer.
You may make a reservation one month ahead and any cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the reservation to avoid a $100 charge per person.
Try the Ravioli Aurora experience, sip the fantastic wines conveyed by charismatic staffers because in Arte our patrons are part of the family."
Chef Osan offers an 18-course Omakase at $168.00 and our version of a Happy Hour Omakase which is a 14-course at $98.00.
Tuesday - Saturday seating
5:00pm, 6:45pm and 8:30pm
Please contact the restaurant for parties of 6 or more.
On IG @thatplace_omakase or phone 929-593-7991
FOUR is housed in a restored shingle Cottage, where the first floor has been transformed into an exhibition kitchen with aesthetic homage to Scandinavian design. FOUR connects to 2 Spring by a winter garden inspired by the Ritz Paris which links it to the old industrial building. Cellars running under all three structures hold kitchens, wine cellars & services for the dining areas.
Due to the integrity of the menu, dietary preferences or aversions will not be accommodated. Some allergies may be accommodated, please immediately inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking. Salt, soy, seaweed and seafood cannot be eliminated.
Lady Mendl's is an unconventionally chic tea salon housed within a Georgian brownstone in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of Manhattan. An opulent five-course tea is served in an eclectic and whimsical parlor by a doting staff. Patrons sip tea from hand culled vintage Wedgwood teacups as they nibble dainty finger sandwiches and house baked scones.
***WE DO NOT OFFER VEGAN OR GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS.
CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE NOT PERMITTED.***
Step into the enchanting world of Omakase, where your dining experience is entrusted to the masterful hands of Executive Chef Naoki Tashiro. Nestled within our intimate 8-seat counter, you'll witness Chef Naoki's culinary wizardry unfold before your eyes. Savor a divine 7-course Omakase dinner, featuring exquisite creations such as delicate egg custard with snow crab and succulent Wagyu beef steak, expertly seared on a lava stone. Our dedication to authenticity goes beyond the menu. Immerse yourself in a thoughtfully designed interior, meticulously crafted by renowned Japanese architects Katsunori Takeuchi and Hiromi Tsuruta. Every detail seamlessly blends together to create an ambiance as enchanting as the cuisine itself.
The Spot Bar NYC is an LGBTQ+ bar located in Hell's kitchen Manhattan serving the gay community with entertainment and cocktails. Providing a safe place for LGBTQ+ and their allies.
PLEASE NOTE: The Spot Bar is a 21+ establishment
People in the know say Gather55 is worth the trip. Come and see what the buzz is all about!
With over 40 years of experience, our Veteran Chefs carefully curate a 13-course meal using only the highest quality ingredients.
Intimate atmosphere with LIMITED SEATING.
We look forward to welcoming U! Please enable OpenTable Alerts on your mobile device to be notified of any openings.
*Please note that raw fish and shellfish are featured heavily in this Chef's tasting menu. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer modifications. Each seating will begin promptly.
- JPJenPerezNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was stellar. Just truly excellent. We went for our anniversary and it was not loud which we LOVED. and we were treated so nicely, our server was very sweet.More infoEleaPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Upper West Side•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •31 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI absolutely love, love love this restaurant! I want to bring everyone I love here! The food is creative and most importantly.. delicious! If you have never been: order this: Babka , Roni Cups and dip to start. The Casio Pepe Fillet is the best dish ever! The fries are a must and the Brussels sprouts go with it nicely! Save room for dessert! They are all fantastic especially the lemon cheesecake and the surprise sorbet! But equally important is the wonderful waitstaff. Adrian was our waiter for our table of 8 and he was awesome! Can’t thank you enough for how beautifully you treated my guests. They had the time of their lives.. I’m not kidding! This place is beautiful, too! Love, love love it! I haven’t been this excited about a restaurant in many many years! Thank you Bad Roman… you are so Good!!More infoBad RomanPrice: Expensive• Italian• Upper West Side•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Absolutely amazing experience on New Year’s Day was such a beautiful place and the food was incredible would come back from the uk just for this place !More infoTavern on the GreenPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.6
- RGRogerGNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Carmines is a very nice restaurant with amazing food and great portions. I went with 6 of my friends and we all finished 2 appetizers and 3 servings, along with dessert.More infoCarmine's - 91st Street - NYCPrice: Expensive• Italian• Upper West Side•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Server was great - love the food and the vibeMore infoDagonPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Upper West Side•4.5
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover New York
When a city never sleeps, waking hours are spent in cafes, diners, bars and restaurants of every shape and size that give New York its unique flavor. Once famous for pizza by-the-slice (local loyalties run deep), black-and-white cookies, and old world, mahogany-paneled steakhouses—the dining rooms of titans of business and other famous folks—Manhattan is now estimated to have 24,000 restaurants, from midtown’s korean barbecue to fast casual vegan burgers. Pillowy pork buns? You got it. French rotisserie? That too. And, of course, there will always be the perfect bagel, preferably toasted dark with smoked salmon, cream cheese, tomato, onions, and capers.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in New York Area is Ueki Sushi