Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
(ToGo/pre-order only. Please order before 3pm and Pick-up time will be 5:30~5:45pm)
*Any cancellations and modifications for omakase"DATE" must be received 72 hours prior to the time of the reservation (For premium omakase & group of over 5 people / 6days prior to the original reservation) or a cancellation fee will be applied. The total number of members of the original booking must be present. Any lesser members will be subject to applicable "no show" fees. A cancellation fee of $150 per person will be applied to dinner dining. $80 for lunch. No exceptions to our policy.
If visiting for the first time, we are a casually elegant restaurant and boutique which serves a wide selection of French inspired American dishes as well as showcasing our world renowned selection of Caviars, smoked salmon and other French delicacies.
Our boutique is open 7 days a week from 11a - 5p with our full Boutique menu available every day for take out, delivery or FedEx delivery if not within our local courier area.
Complementing the bright flavors, Monsour adds rich, comforting depth with dishes like the Cornmeal Crusted Nashville Hot Catfish and Hickory Smoked Tomahawk Pork Chop. Beverage Director and co-owner, Kassady Wiggins designs a zero-landfill cocktail program that is well balanced and climate conscious. The drinks are the perfect blend of new and familiar, while bringing Southern flavors to each glass with cocktails like the Hootie Hoo and Mother of Pearl Martini.
Teaming up with Founders and Operators, Prince and Athena Riley, Joyce is named after their daughter and her grandmother. The restaurant embodies family, connection, and seeks to bring joy to guests through shared dining experiences.
We only take online reservations up to FOUR people.
Please CALL for reservations with FIVE or larger groups. Do not add a note.
NO double booked reservations are honored and will be automatically canceled.
Added requests are a request only, NOT GUARANTEED!
Unfortunately we DO NOT offer high-chairs or booster-seats, as we are an intimate establishment.
Follow our journey on Instagram: @prosecco_trattoria.
Open seven nights a week from 5:00-9:00pm.
Please visit our website, www.proseccotrattoria.com for your Carryout needs.
Your support is heartfelt,
The Entire Prosecco Trattoria Familia
Corkage is $100 per bottle for the first two 750 ml bottles, $150 for the third, with a three bottle maximum per table.
The café takes reservations for 2-12 guest. Reservations are available one month in advance. To accommodate our reservations in a timely and orderly manner, the café has carefully designed time frames in which to dine. The café designates 25% of the restaurant for reservations, 75% is available for walkup service.
For reservations of 12 or more guest, please contact the restaurant directly. We don't take multiple group reservations. Please note that large group reservations requires a customizable menu.
In consideration of all guest, we kindly remind you that tables are reserved for 1.5 hours.
We take a maximum of two credit cards payment per table.
Romanticizing the term Angeleno Cuisine- With Chef Oscar at the culinary helm, we bring together the best flavors from around the world to create that eclectic premium experience. Through constant discovery, Chef has crafted true harmony through fresh hand-picked ingredients that serve as stand-alone pieces of our identity.
Unparalleled sound- Under the guidance of grammy-winning mixer Manny Marroquin, Verse Los Angeles enlisted the best in the industry to provide a dining experience like none other. Through 11 subwoofers and 47 speakers, guests are treated to a fully immersive environment that blends perfect acoustics, enabling private conversation while enjoying live performances.
Libations- Catering to only the most discerning customers Verse's goal is to lead you down a path of discovery and inspiration through carefully balanced yet whimsical cocktails, a refined and thoughtful wine selection, and beers you’ve grown to trust.
For mains, try any of the rice, noodle or curry dishes or choose one of the house specials like baked river prawns, Chinese broccoli pork belly or whole fried branzino. Desserts at Ayara Thai include mango sticky rice and seasonal offerings, such as Passionfruit Choclate Devil's Food Cake, and more.
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined todayEvery dish was better than the next. Amazing. Great service.More infoGirl & the Goat L.A.Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlmost my 7-8th time being here and the food is always go great! Service was slightly off but nonetheless still amazing :)More infoBavelPrice: Expensive• Middle Eastern• Downtown•4.8
- CcvcpvipLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood is amazing every time! Love the ricotta appetizer and the truffle pasta! Great cocktails too and friendly service! Love this restaurant!More infoBestiaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown•4.7
- SWSharonWLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI want to thank the universe, God, whomever you subscribe to for creating chef Ori Menashe. No matter what is going on in the world as long as I can get this slice of heaven periodically, all is well. The food is not word worthy. You will never experience it secondhand. Just freaking go!! Get the red snapper tangine, the lamb swarma plate , the banana cake (lord help us!) lol. Just go! That is all. Chefs kiss!! 100 starsMore infoSaffy'sPrice: Expensive• Middle Eastern• East Hollywood•4.8
- ASAlanSLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely the best French toast I have ever eaten...all the food was great but the French toast stood out. Freaky day because it was not supposed to rain, but it's LA so of course it rained and we had windy gusts on the outside...BUT...Perch has blankets!. Yes and soft quality ones, so we were toasty even in the LA blizzard.More infoPerch LAPrice: Expensive• French American• Downtown•4.6
The LA Times and NY Times have spoken: these are their favorite LA restaurants of 2023
Yangban, Pasjoli, République and others made the cut.
A guide to the supersized drinking and dining experience at DTLA’s new Level 8
This adult playground has an upscale teppanyaki restaurant, a live-fire South American grill, and more.
Discover Los Angeles
Think Los Angeles is a one-industry town? Think again. From the micro-Seoul of Koreatown to unexpected fusion cuisines (take Chinese-Mexican, for one) and strip malls that house destination restaurants, the city’s restaurant scene is notably experimental and diverse. Ask locals where to find the best taco truck (or lonchero) in the city, and you’ve struck a match. These mobile microenterprises are a part of the city's lifeblood. With L.A.’s own Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic, Jonathan Gold, describing the city as “less of a melting pot—more of a glittering mosaic,” we’re seeing L.A.’s vast palate show up on the plate.
Frequently asked questions
- Westfield Century City
- Shoreline Village
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Santa Monica Beach
- Downtown Long Beach
- El Matador State Beach
- Orr Park
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Malibu Creek
- Wiltern Theatre
- Inglewood Forum
- Pantages Theatre Hollywood
- Venice Canal Historic District
- Encino Town Center Shopping Center
- Ontario International Airport
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near LA
- Los Angeles’s 10 favorite bars
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- Where to find Los Angeles’s best outdoor dining
- LA's Most Elite Restaurants
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- 12 romantic restaurants in Los Angeles for every kind of date
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- Los Angeles's Most Iconic Restaurants
- West Hollywood Eat + Drink Week
- Los Angeles' Award-winning Restaurants
- The Best Wings in Los Angeles
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Los Angeles
- Celebrate in style at these 13 Los Angeles restaurants perfect for special occasions
- The 6 Must-Try Burgers in Los Angeles
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Los Angeles