Los Angeles Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Los Angeles
New restaurants to OpenTable in Los Angeles
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Los Angeles
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
* A reservation for 6-7 people will automatically become a private party reservation due to the size of our restaurant. It is recommended for groups who would like to avoid contacts with other customers.*Bringing your own Sake in is prohibited. *Please arrive on time. If a guest is late, the chef will not be able to make up the courses that have already been served. *Any cancellations and reschedule for omakase"DATE" must be received 72 hours prior to the day and time of the original reservation (For premium omakase & group of over 5 people / 6days prior to the original reservation) or a cancellation fee will be applied. The total number of members of the original booking must be present. Any lesser members will be subject to applicable "no show" fees. A cancellation fee of $150 per person will be applied to dinner dining. ($80 fee-lunch)No exceptions including reason of Covid-19
If you are looking for a special, comfortable place to unwind, celebrate, or simply relax with stimulating conversation and delicious whiskey, we invite you to make a reservation with us! Hope to see you soon.
Enjoy a dining experience with friends & family!
If visiting for the first time, we are a casually elegant restaurant and boutique which serves a wide selection of French inspired American dishes as well as showcasing our world renowned selection of Caviars, smoked salmon and other French delicacies.
Our boutique is open 7 days a week from 11a - 5p with our full Boutique menu available every day for take out, delivery or FedEx delivery if not within our local courier area.
We only take online reservations up to FOUR people.
Please CALL for reservations with FIVE or larger groups. Do not add a note.
NO double booked reservations are honored and will be automatically canceled.
Added requests are a request only, NOT GUARANTEED!
Unfortunately we DO NOT offer high-chairs or booster-seats, as we are an intimate establishment.
Follow our journey on Instagram: @prosecco_trattoria.
Open seven nights a week from 5:00-9:00pm.
Please visit our website, www.proseccotrattoria.com for your Carryout needs.
Your support is heartfelt,
The Entire Prosecco Trattoria Familia
Wine Spectator Award Winning Wine List.
Recognized for its warm and excellent service.
Afternoon Tea is offered Wednesday - Sunday with seating's at 11:00am, 1:30pm, and 4:00pm. Packages start at $125 per person.
The Living Room requires a credit card to secure reservations. All credit card information will be processed securely. No-shows or cancellations less than 2 days in advance will be subject to a charge of $50 per person.
Romanticizing the term Angeleno Cuisine- With Chef Oscar at the culinary helm, we bring together the best flavors from around the world to create that eclectic premium experience. Through constant discovery, Chef has crafted true harmony through fresh hand-picked ingredients that serve as stand-alone pieces of our identity.
Unparalleled sound- Under the guidance of grammy-winning mixer Manny Marroquin, Verse Los Angeles enlisted the best in the industry to provide a dining experience like none other. Through 11 subwoofers and 47 speakers, guests are treated to a fully immersive environment that blends perfect acoustics, enabling private conversation while enjoying live performances.
Libations- Catering to only the most discerning customers Verse's goal is to lead you down a path of discovery and inspiration through carefully balanced yet whimsical cocktails, a refined and thoughtful wine selection, and beers you’ve grown to trust.
The Amazigh (Berber) cuisine is a traditional cuisine with a varied history and influence of numerous flavours from distinct regions across North Africa. The traditional cuisine draws influences from Morocco's Atlas mountains and heavily populated Berber cities and regions. Moroccan cuisine differs from one area to another within North Africa. For this reason, every dish has a distinct and unique identity according to the specific region it originates from in North Africa, with some dishes estimated to be more than a thousand years old. Zayanes of the region of Khénifra around the Middle Atlas have a cuisine of a remarkable simplicity. It is based primarily on corn, barley, ewe's milk, goat cheese, butter, honey, meat, and game. Popular authentic Moroccan preparations of Tunisian, Moroccan, Algerian, and Libyan cuisine include tajine, couscous, shakshouka, pastilla, msemen, merguez, asida, lablabi, harissa, makroudh, harira, sfenj, and ahriche.
The menu at Joselito's Mexican Food features starters such as Guacamole On Demand, Nachos or creamy Chile con Queso Dip. Corn tortillas are made in house. Entrees include classic combination plates with Chile Rellenos, tacos, enchiladas or Tamales to their original Taco Lito (The biggest taco this side of the rio grande). Joselito's also serves Certified Angus steaks and many types of Fajitas. There are plenty of seafood and vegetarian options as well, so there is something for everyone on the menu. Don't forget to order dessert! Enjoy classic homemade
Omakase is a Japanese phrase that means "I'll leave it up to you”. The chef chooses the fresh fish selection daily and garnishes it into a 11 or 13 course meal. Our mission is to deliver a fine dining experience in a casual environment all at an affordable price.
As a disclaimer, we do not sell any rolls that are baked, fried, or contain eel sauce or spicy mayo. We also do not sell any kitchen items, such as teriyaki bowls.
Outdoor dining in Los Angeles
See what locals rave about in Los Angeles
- KEKENYONvipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined todayBest spot in town, my favorite in LA. Always a great time, love coming here. I’ll be back.More infoBestia$$$$• Italian• Downtown•4.8
- TMTriphinaMLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was delicious, except for the Branzino. The taste of the branzino was much to be desired. And, the cold sweet & sour (more sour) slaw was a distraction. I would recommend taking that particular branzino recipe off of the menu. I would, also, like to see the redfish returned to the menu. What a scrumptious dish…More infoGirl & the Goat L.A.$$$$• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoIt was very delicious. A tad bit on the noisier side but overall the service and food were great!More infoSaffy's$$$$• Middle Eastern• East Hollywood•4.8
- AHAshtonH1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI believe our servers name was Phil. He made our birthday celebration memorable and special! Friendly and can-do attitudes from entire staff. Will be back and recommended to friends!More infoBacari - Silver Lake$$$$• Italian• Silver Lake•4.7
- ASAlanSLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely the best French toast I have ever eaten...all the food was great but the French toast stood out. Freaky day because it was not supposed to rain, but it's LA so of course it rained and we had windy gusts on the outside...BUT...Perch has blankets!. Yes and soft quality ones, so we were toasty even in the LA blizzard.More infoPerch LA$$$$• French American• Downtown•4.6
Award winning restaurants in Los Angeles
Restaurant experiences trending in Los Angeles
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Los Angeles
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Los Angeles
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match at bumble.com/app, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Los Angeles
Think Los Angeles is a one-industry town? Think again. From the micro-Seoul of Koreatown to unexpected fusion cuisines (take Chinese-Mexican, for one) and strip malls that house destination restaurants, the city’s restaurant scene is notably experimental and diverse. Ask locals where to find the best taco truck (or lonchero) in the city, and you’ve struck a match. These mobile microenterprises are a part of the city's lifeblood. With L.A.’s own Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic, Jonathan Gold, describing the city as “less of a melting pot—more of a glittering mosaic,” we’re seeing L.A.’s vast palate show up on the plate.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Los Angeles include Bacari - Silver Lake, Lunetta and The Rose Venice
Child friendly restaurants in Los Angeles include Benihana - Ontario, CA, Duke's Malibu and Benihana - Torrance, CA
Our customers recommend Catch LA, Otium and Stevens Steak & Seafood House as the best birthday experiences in Los Angeles
- Montana Avenue
- The Westin Pasadena
- Beverly Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Victorville Hesperia
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Staples Center
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Santa Monica Pier
- UCLA University of California Los Angeles
- Third Street Promenade
- Terranea - LA's Oceanfront Resort
- Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
- The Grove
- Jenks Lake Junction Recreation Area
- California State University Long Beach
- Hollywood Bowl Amphitheatre
- Miracle Mile Apartment
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Hollywood And Vine
- The Best Pizza in Los Angeles
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- The Best Cheap Eats in Los Angeles
- The Best Restaurants with Vegan Options in Los Angeles
- LA's Most Elite Restaurants
- Los Angeles's Most Iconic Restaurants
- Celebrate in style at these 13 Los Angeles restaurants perfect for special occasions
- The Best Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles
- 19 restaurants that scream “Los Angeles”
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- 6 cutting-edge restaurants in Los Angeles
- Hard to Get Reservations in Los Angeles
- 5 Standout Mother’s Day Restaurant Experiences in Los Angeles
- West Hollywood Eat + Drink Week
- Jordin Sparks's 10 Favorite Restaurants in Los Angeles
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Los Angeles
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Los Angeles
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Los Angeles
- The Best Rooftop Restaurants in Los Angeles