Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Orlando / Central Florida East
New restaurants to OpenTable in Orlando / Central Florida East
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Orlando
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our dinner menu offers our specialty, wood fired pizza. Our entrees include locally made pastas and house made desserts and focaccia bread. We also have a nice selection of wines and craft beer.
New! We now carry Ariston olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Purchase by the bottle, $12.99. Bring the bottle back for refills, $10.99. This stuff is amazing, ask for a sample.
Reserve a spot at our 8 seat sushi counter that serves up unique hand rolls, sushi, sashimi, and cold tastings. Not sure what to order? Allow the Chef to curate a special omakase experience for you. The forms are endless, just like origami.
Located inside Plant Street Market in historic downtown Winter Garden.
After a rigorous certification process, we have the honor of being the first and only Central Florida Italian restaurant recognized by the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce, by awarding the distinctive Ospitalita Italiana - Seal of Quality - which certifies authentic Italian Restaurants around the world. The Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast is an institution recognized by the Italian government which collaborates closely with the Consulate General of Italy in authenticating Italian products and establishments abroad.
We welcome you to our "little Italy'!
Colorful, Fresh, Bold & Simply Authentic.
A fusion of Spanish, Latin American and Caribbean cuisine prepared with only the finest ingredients from around the world. Reserve your table today and enjoy a "one-of-a-kind" experience that you will soon not forget!
Please be advised:
*We adhere to a smart-casual dress code during our dinner hours, beginning at 4PM.
*Also, due to our small, intimate dining atmosphere, we ask that all guests during our dinner hours be over the age of 12.
Brunch is now served on Sat & Sun at our Tasting Room.
Recent awards include the Florida Trend Golden Spoon, Orlando Magazine Dining Awards, winning Best Restaurant, Best Kept Secret, Best Wine Pairing Dinner, Most Romantic Rendezvous, & Best Chef's Table. For diners wanting a more casual evening, our Tasting Room serves brunch, small plates, large plates & craft cocktails, and does not require a reservation.
Group dining features dining areas for group sizes 10-60.
We believe that dining is more than a routine. It is an experience that ties us to our roots, keeps us connected and provides fuel for the soul.
Our menu is a progressive interpretation of cuisine from around the world. A carefully curated raw bar highlights an excellent selection of cold water oysters. Our seasonal selections feature ingredients that change throughout the year, while our staple menu showcases many of our traditional favorites.
Settle back in our relaxed and elegant wine bar or outside on the patio and enjoy wines by the glass or bottle. Sample our unique selections when you’re stocking your wine cellar. We’ll help you select the best wines for any occasion to enjoy at The Vineyard or at home, always with great service and outstanding prices.
Join us for Happy Hour, live music or anytime for great food and drink under the ambiance of the chandeliers. Call us to reserve our Wine Cellar or ask about party planning too. We welcome you to discover our world at The Vineyard!
We also offer curbside pick up and delivery.
THE VINEYARD WAS VOTED IN THE TOP TEN RESTAURANTS
At Trend Kitchen we pride ourselves on using the freshest and most unique ingredients from around the world, and making everything fresh in-house daily.
Come in and enjoy a delicious multi-course dinner paired perfectly with boutique wines and craft beers, some specialty gourmet coffee brewed table side to end your night on a sweet note!
Our attention to detail, playful sense of humor, love for our craft, and the incredibly talented and passionate staff that we have are sure to provide you with an unforgettable dining experience.
Complimentary Self & Valet Parking.
The menu highlights twists on modern comfort fare, presenting an accommodating menu of shareable small plates, entrees, and nostalgic childhood flavors. Menu favorites include fried chicken, pastrami corndogs, grilled St. Louis ribs, and Pork Belly complimented by a focused cocktail, wine, and beer program. The coffee bar, located at the front of the dining room, is open 9am-3pm Tuesday thru Friday and 11am-3pm on the weekends for all your brunch desires! It features espresso, specialty coffee drinks, tea, and mocktails. If you are looking for a fun spot to pregame before an event nearby, The Front Porch has an array of classic cocktails, bar bites, and even a foosball table.
Our Afternoon Tea Experience provides tiered plates with scones, clotted cream, finger sandwiches, savories, dessert and a premium pot of loose leaf tea. Also a perfect setting for showers and birthday celebrations.
Our venue is perfect for large groups wanting to host a private event in our entire space as well.
Welcome to Papa Lozzi Italia, an Orlando staple and the place to order from when you're craving and filling meal with flavorful ingredients and a satisfying taste. From our eggplant parmesan to our risotto with beef and portobello mushrooms, we've always got exactly what you're craving. Of course, no meal is complete without a delectable dessert to end your day on a sweet note.
Outdoor dining in Orlando / Central Florida East
See what locals rave about in Orlando
- SPSylviaPOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways excellent food and service at The Tap Room! Our server, Jagger, was exceptional! He is a great asset to Dubsdread!More infoThe Tap Room at Dubsdread$$$$• American• Downtown Orlando•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing! best restaurant in Downtown Orlando. The Escargot is to die for.More infoKRES CHOPHOUSE$$$$• Steak• Downtown Orlando•4.8
- DRDarinROrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe really enjoyed our early dinner at this restaurant. We had been here once before and wanted to come back and try something different. The Country Bread with Ricotta was an excellent starter. My wife really enjoyed the Snapper Piccata. I had the Chicken Parmesan and it was very tasty.More infoBar Italia Winter Park$$$$• Italian• Winter Park•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time at AVA. It was amazing. We ordered appetizers and they were all delicious. The vibe was nice too. Our server was Swain and she did an excellent job.More infoAVA MediterrAegean$$$$• Mediterranean• Winter Park•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fantastic place. Very cool. Food was amazing! Drinks also. Definitely will go again.More infoBulla Gastrobar - Winter Park$$$$• Spanish• Winter Park•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Orlando / Central Florida East
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Orlando
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Orlando is Antica Pizzeria
The best vegan restaurants in Orlando are Cafe Tu Tu Tango - Orlando, KRES CHOPHOUSE and Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - International Drive
The best vegetarian restaurants in Orlando are Cafe Tu Tu Tango - Orlando, KRES CHOPHOUSE and Raglan Road Irish Pub
The restaurants with the best service in Orlando are The Vineyard Wine Bar & Bistro - Orlando, Ramen Revolution and Rebellion Wine Bar
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Orlando are Max Beach Resort, Tibby's New Orleans Kitchen - Winter Park and Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and His Pals
- Ivanhoe Park
- Disneys Animal Kingdom
- Downtown Disney, Orlando Florida
- Mall At Millenia
- Bella Piazza Resort- 909
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
- Daytona International Speedway
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Four Corners
- Orlando International Airport
- Port Canaveral
- Disney World
- Early Sunrise
- Shands At University of Florida
- Sea World Orlando
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- The Best Restaurants in Orlando
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Orlando
- Orlando's Award-winning Restaurants
- Discover the Best Sushi in Orlando
- 50 Orlando Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Orlando
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Orlando
- The Best Cheap Eats in Orlando
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Orlando
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Orlando
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Orlando
- The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Orlando
- The Best Pizza in Orlando
- The Best Wings in Orlando
- The Best Burgers in Orlando
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
- The Most Fun Restaurants in Orlando
- The Best Pizza in Birmingham
- 100 Orlando / Central Florida East Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Seafood Restaurants in Orlando