Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Best Restaurant in Orlando -
"With more than 45 years of distinctive culinary experience, I am convinced that success comes down to this: One restaurant, in one location, serving the highest quality cuisine, the best service and a friendly atmosphere in which to enjoy it." - Chris Christini
Dress code: Business Elegant
* Guests ages 6 and above are invited to dine at this establishment.
*Please No Infants. No strollers. No exceptions.
Visit our Website for more Seating Options!
The modern yet comfortable atmosphere suits every occasion, whether a celebration, casual night out or wine and cocktails after work.
Best Sushi - Orlando Sentinel Foodie Awards
Best Japanese - Orlando Sentinel Foodie Awards
Best Sushi - Orlando Weekly
Best Sushi - Orlando Magazine
Diner's Choice Award - Opentable
Seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining. Visit us at www.SeitoSushiSandLake.com for more information.
Executive Chef: Ryo Yoshikawa
Ocean Prime strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed.
Our 7,600-square-foot destination, offers a selection of culinary and mixology experiences, including a glass-enclosed wine cellar boasting an extensive list of varietals. We offer our main dining room, two private dining rooms, and our interior bar/lounge. Our 2,500 sq. ft. covered patio offers alfresco dining, with live music on Friday nights, & a DJ on Friday/Saturday.
HAPPY HOUR Mon-Friday from 5:00- 7:00PM, specials on wines by the glass, wells/cocktails and various small plate creations.
DINING ROOM: Smart Casual/ Smart Dress- jackets are not required.... No Shorts, tanks tops, baseball caps, or flip flops
TERRACE: Resort Casual No gym apparel, tank tops, or flip flops
Chima Steakhouse, one of the best-rated steakhouses on OpenTable, with 20 years of tradition of serving authentic Brazilian-style rodizio, is now open!
As soon as you enter Chima, you will be pleased with the wonderful ambiance, decor, and superior customer service that our dining experience offers to all our guests.
Our meats are prepared and grilled to perfection by our Meat Chefs (Gauchos) and brought to your table cooked to your liking. Offering unlimited servings of over 15 cuts of meat, including Angus top sirloin (our famous cut, Picanha), lamb, ribeye, filet mignon, beef ribs, shrimp, salmon, sausage, chicken, and more. Our gourmet salad bar offers a wide variety of items. All of our items are prepared with the freshest and highest-quality ingredients. Our homemade desserts are the perfect final touch to your dining experience!
Adega Gaucha's concept is characterized by the warmth of Brazilian hospitality, creating a welcoming environment that embraces each guest as part of the family. The team's dedication to the Gaucho culinary craft is reflected in their commitment to upholding the rich tradition of Brazilian Gaucho churrasco, ensuring every dish is meticulously prepared and served to perfection.
At Adega Gaucha, guests can also indulge in an incomparable A La Carte Menu featuring a delectable array of mouthwatering dishes carefully crafted to indulge the most discerning palates.
Inspired by the warm hospitality of the Atlas Mountains in north Africa—Our friendly staff are happy to assist you from the first to the last course. Ideal for parties, private events, date nights, and gatherings for all types of celebrations, we combine our love of showmanship and community for all walks of life to enjoy modern Moroccan and Lebanese cuisine by Chef Omar.
While the interior design reflects a respect for the native flora & fauna of the Everglades, the menu showcases an array of thick steaks like Grilled Angus Filet, Tenderloin of Buffalo & Grilled Black Angus Rib Eye and fresh seafood dishes that artfully blend Florida traditional flavors with contemporary dishes like Florida Grouper, Florida Rock Shrimp and Thai seafood.
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAwesome experience !!!! We had a blast for my daughter’s 16th birthday!!!More infoSugar Factory - OrlandoPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• I Drive / Sand Lake•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The best experience great service great food prompt service the restaurant was full since we made the reservation we went straight inside. 100% recommendMore infoFogo de Chao - OrlandoPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.3
- RORichOSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were in town for the citrus bowl to watch Purdue play LSU. We went to Charley’s early in the 2000s when we played last time in the citrus bowl and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, so we thought we’d try it again. We were not disappointed. The food and the service was outstanding and everyone raved about what a good time they had.More infoCharley’s Steak House-Orlando, FLPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.7
- AVAlanVOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were promptly seated when we checked into our reservation. The food was amazing and the portions where big for the price. Will be coming again in the future!!!More infoMia’s Italian Kitchen - OrlandoPrice: Moderate• Italian• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.6
- JBJohnBvipTampa / Central Florida West •23 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for our first Brunch at Cafe Tu Tu Tango on New Year’s Day and were very pleased with the quality of food and service ! Highly recommend the Bottomless Brunch and Bottomless Mimosa option!! So many good food choices to pick from and they all were very good. We will definitely be back !More infoCafe Tu Tu Tango - OrlandoPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Sand Lake
Sand Lake is home to some of the best dining spots in central Florida. Easily accessible from Interstate 4, Sand Lake Road will acquaint you with what the locals affectionately call "Restaurant Row." There are more than two dozen eateries that run the gamut from casual to upscale. The selections range from classic steakhouses to fresh seafood. You might enjoy Cuban favorites like arroz con pollo and plantains, or maybe you prefer delicious Southern fried chicken. You'll find both of these Florida staples as you cruise down Restaurant Row. Many of the restaurants offer live music, so you won't want to leave anytime soon.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 111 restaurants in I Drive . Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in I Drive who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in I Drive either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- Florida Mall
- Universal Palms
- Sea World Orlando
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- The Florida Hotel & Conference Center
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at SeaWorld
- Orange County Convention Center OCCC
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld International Center
- 8001 Coolbreeze #118
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Parc Corniche by Home 2U Vacation
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- Orlando Tickets Online
- Bluegreen Vacations The Fountains, Ascend Resort Collection
- Seaworld's Aquatica Water Park
- The Fountains Resort
- Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa
- Coco Key Hotel & Water Park Resort