- SVSofiaVOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined todayOMG, this has been the best year for our company gathering at Kobe's the staff was very attentive and they went above and beyond with us!! Truly appreciated!! Definitely will recommend forever to anyone!More infoKobe Japanese Steakhouse - Altamonte SpringsPrice: Moderate• Teppanyaki• Altamonte Springs•4.6
- SScottOrlando / Central Florida East •9 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe best Italian restaurant in metro Orlando. Ambience and food is just incredible.More infoEnzo's on the LakePrice: Expensive• Italian• Longwood•4.8
- LBLauraBNorthwest Florida •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food! Loved the Chicken del la casa - chicken, mushrooms and artichoke hearts on pasta! Great flavor and beautiful presentation. We love it there.More infoCafe MuranoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Altamonte Springs•4.7
- DWDWG911vipMiami - Dade •11 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 1, 2023We had the lasagna and the bolognese. The lasagna sauce was a little on the sweeter side and it was good, but not the best we ever had. The bolognese was full of meat as you would expect, but was missing that classic tomato infusion. I used the tomato sauce from the garlic bread and mixed it into the pasta. It was good. Again, not the best. The garlic bread was fabulous and I think next time we come, we will try the pizza. That’s what everyone around us ordered and the lady next to us said the Margherita pizza was fabulous and it did look amazing. All in all, it’s a really cute and quaint restaurant that feel comfy and homey and the service was excellent. Thanks to Paige. We will be back to try some pizza!More infoF&D Woodfired Italian Kitchen - LongwoodPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Longwood•4
- TTTransplantedTexGal2vipOrlando / Central Florida East •95 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious late lunch on New Years Day. Everything ordered was perfect: lamb dish, sea bass, trout, scallops. Salads fresh and soups were delicious. Yummy little dessert choices just the perfect size after a large meal. Service was impeccable. Definitely in our dining out rotation!More infoSeasons 52 - Altamonte SpringsPrice: Expensive• American• Altamonte Springs•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
In central Florida, you can literally taste the cultural diversity! The residents of Orlando and the Casselberry area have moved here from nearly every corner of the globe. With a strong Hispanic presence, the town has numerous Cuban and other Latin-style restaurants. They may serve Peruvian, Mexican, or Caribbean dishes prepared by culinary experts. Some family-owned restaurants with authentic international cuisine have operated in Casselberry for decades. If you're looking for Italian or Greek food, then you won't have to travel far. Likewise you'll find that Chinese buffets, Hibachi grills, and sushi bars are plentiful along the city's main roads. After your meal, consider grabbing a dessert from a bakery or ice cream shop.