- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoNutwood is our favorite restaurant in Winter Haven. Steven and his team do excellent work.More infoNutwoodPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Winter Haven•4.7
- CSCSullyvipTampa / Central Florida West •36 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoCelebrated a birthday with a friend last night. They went out of their way to make her feel special. Everything was first class from the service to the food and entertainment! I will definitely be returning! I highly recommend!More infoArabellas Italian RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Winter Haven•4.8
- TVTheVogDenver / Colorado •11 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023What a great place! We are from out of town and needed a nice place for dinner. There is not much o choose from on Lake Wales. L’incontro was outstanding. Everyone enjoyed their food-of note was their tomato and acacado salad. One of our friends had a risotto special with bits of rib eye and New York strip. I had the chicken parm and it’s the best I’ve had anywhere in probably 10 years!More infoL'incontro Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lake Wales•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Such an wonderfully inviting and warm environment. We had a semi circle table tat was so cozy for us. The food from presentation to taste was above average and surprising for this area. The owners stories just puts the cherry on the top! I can’t tell enough people about this hidden gem👍👍👍More infoOvation Bistro & Bar- Winter Haven - PRIORITY SEATINGPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Winter Haven•4.5
- DWDeborahWOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The boathouse was the best experience we ever had. We got to sit in the boat, which was amazing. We celebrated my grandson’s birthday there they treated him like royalty. Dakota was our server. He was amazing and the food was outstanding. I would recommend Boathouse to anyone that wants good food great service and a really nice gift shop.More infoThe BoathousePrice: Expensive• American• Lake Buena Vista•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover East Orlando
In East Orlando, nobody feels like a foreigner. Central Florida has residents who have moved there from nearly every country in the world. The cultural diversity is apparent in the restaurant scene. On the east side of O-Town, you can get a taste of cuisine from regions like the Mediterranean, Central America, Southeast Asia, and Southern Europe. If you've never tried Valencian paella or Vietnamese Pho, you're in for an adventure. For American fare in East Orlando, try their Chicago hot dogs, a local favorite. Perhaps the most common ethnic restaurants in the area serve Caribbean and Latin American flavors. With a strong Hispanic presence in Orange County, the streets are filled with Puerto Rican and Cuban cafes. You may even find a place that offers Peruvian, Argentinian, or Colombian specialties.