Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Inspired by dishes first created by Georges Auguste Escoffier during his time at The Savoy Hotel in 1890, the Gordon Ramsay team have delivered a modern French tasting menu with European influence. With the finest ingredients sourced from all corners of the world and a vintage wine list to match, dining at Restaurant 1890 is an experience not to be missed.
Restaurant 1890 by Gordon Ramsay is open Tuesday to Saturday and serves a carte blanche tasting menu. We recommend allowing up to 3 hours to enjoy your experience with us. Online reservations are available for up to four guests, up to 3 months in advance.
The dishes are very emotional and they all mean something to Adam. Each and every one of the dishes has a story behind it, whether it’s a memory from Adam’s childhood or something that has inspired him or the team.
Side Hustle is set in the former Bow Street Police Station, a casual but sophisticated bar serving a menu inspired by Southern California and its deep Mexican roots. Open for Brunch on Saturday and Sunday and for dinner Monday to Sunday.
Please note that Side Hustle is a cashless bar.
Guests have been coming to the Thames Foyer to enjoy our famous Savoy Afternoon Tea for over a century. An extensive range of over 30 teas are accompanied by twists on classic sandwiches, homemade scones with clotted cream, jam, and lemon curd, and the talented pastry team’s selection of pastries, each one a tempting work of art. To this day, we honour the traditional service style of Afternoon Tea, a custom that dates back to 1840. Come and enjoy a stunning dining experience that has stood the test of time.
Dress code: smart casual.
Please note that all our availability is shown online. Reservations Available 3-Months in Advance
Overseen by Head Chef Dominic Teague, Indigo’s menu exemplifies his penchant for British ingredients crafted into delicious dishes with a touch of imagination. Dominic goes to extraordinary lengths to source an incredible medley of foods from across the British Isles, working with a network of trusted independent producers who support his commitment to seasonal and sustainable cooking that is ever-changing and always exciting. Plates have both substance and style, imbued with the skill and passion of a team that celebrates flavour and provenance in every dish.
'A safe place to explore the unusual' Financial Times
Run by wine importer and events company Grays and Feather, the parlour is split over two very different floors including outdoor seating, with a focus on exploring wine production and flavour and pushing understanding further. The well known and greatest hits sit alongside the road less travelled.
Our list of cheeses and sharing plates changes with the seasons.
Please note all members of the party much be aged 21 and over.
Balancing style with substance, the elegant interiors hark back to the glamorous golden age. The fabulous menu features British favourites, such as Beef Wellington, with a French touch appearing in dishes such as Apple Tarte Tatin.
Alongside the main dining room, guests also have the option to book the Chef's Table in the heart of the kitchen and a showstopping Wine Experience Room.
The restaurant offers a menu of French classics centred on seasonal meat, fish, seafood and vegetable dishes with quality and flavour at the forefront of our work. Whether you are dining for lunch with colleagues, dinner with a special someone, for Afternoon Tea with family or simply stopping by for a glass of wine, Palm Court Brasserie resonates the ideal environment to help you relax and unwind.
Our wine list boasts an enviable list of labels spanning the vineyards of France, Italy and the New World.
- OTOpenTable DinerKent •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBest beef dropping chips ever!!! And the T-bone steak was beautifully cooked and presented. The peppercorn sauce is to die for! And the fresh winter slaw was light and flavoursome. Bread and butter pudding with both custard and ice cream was light and fluffy and very tasty. The £9 Rum cocktail was overpriced for such a tiny glass. But the wines are good, water provided throughout, and plenty of staff available for their 12.5% service charge. Blacklock is our favourite go-to place when in London. Took my husband this time and he agreed he would also travel two hours just to eat here again!More infoBlacklock Covent GardenPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Covent Garden•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful staff and an overall great experience in a lovely settingMore infoIvy Market GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Covent Garden•3.9
- SCSusanCColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A real Louisiana experience in the heart of London. Happy to get last minute reservations for after our show. Everything was delicious!More infoBig Easy Covent GardenPrice: Expensive• American• Covent Garden•3.7
- EDED49London •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Top meat dishes but excellent entrèes and side dishes. We have been here before and we intent to come back.More infoHawksmoor Seven DialsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Covent Garden•4.6
- VPValPvipLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ben and Cesarina were incredible. Ambience was superb! Food delicious and the service exceptional. Highly recommend.More infoBalthazar LondonPrice: Expensive• French• Covent Garden•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Covent Garden is Clos Maggiore