Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Bringing new life to St James’s with classic French dishes and modern creations, the Saint Jacques seasonal menu blends tradition and innovation to suit all tastes – from Richard’s legendary tableside prepared Steak Tartare to a decadent fondant au chocolat.
Saint Jacques’ interior amalgamates the characteristics of a warm traditional brasseries with a vibrant and fresh aesthetic. Key features include the light and airy main dining area, where the clean and organic design coupled with the floral artwork complements the local and seasonal ingredients used. Our French windows then open onto our courtyard, a tranquil oasis of a kind rarely found in Central London.
The Cinnamon Club is the ideal venue for private dining in Westminster. We can accommodate groups for sit down meals or standing canapé receptions in one of our elegant and timeless private dining areas or bars.
We can also host civil ceremonies, wedding receptions and civil partnership celebrations.
Please call our dedicated Events Team on 020 7222 2555 and we will be delighted to take care of all your arrangements.
- TOTimOLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFantastic food and service. If there is a negative it’s expensive although the lunch menu is very reasonableMore infoEstiatorio Milos – LondonPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Piccadilly•4.6
- AHAndrewHLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLunch for 4, great service, and ambience. Comfy modern seating. Food was great, although gave 4* as didn’t like that everything was extra. Overall good value for money and decent wine list.More infoGaucho PiccadillyPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Piccadilly•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was exceptionally good with very distinct taste.More infoBocconcino MayfairPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mayfair•4.2
- TGThatGuyLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Got off to a bad start, but was rectified above and beyond by management. Very happy with the food and service we recieved after a slight hickup at the beginning. Will certainly be returningMore infoCecconi'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mayfair•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best meals I've ever eaten... Came here for a birthday treat with my partner. Everything about the experience was perfect: from the hospitality at reception, the impeccable and friendly service in the bar and restaurant, to the food itself. It's not cheap (although the express menu is very good value) but represents good value for money in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. The steak and lobster were the highlights, but there's something mouth-watering on the menu for all appetites. Highly recommended for a special occasion.More infoHawksmoor Air StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Piccadilly•4.5
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in St. James's is The Cinnamon Club