- RJRussJLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat evening, easy to book table online, food and service fantastic!More infoYaatra RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Indian• Westminster•4.6
- DLDanielLLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was incredible, service was the perfect balance of warm, charming and professional, restaurant had a lovely gentle buzz of energy (quite full) without being too loud or rowdy. About the best lunch dining experience I have had. My only regret is that I can't remember the name of our waiter - who was a delight! Also, it's obviously a bit pricy but it's not much above normal Westminster dining costs - I would say excellent value for money in terms of getting the up-market experience at a fairly affordable price.More infoThe Cinnamon ClubPrice: Very Expensive• Indian• St. James's•4.6
- CcarlosrCaribbean •10 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAmazing restaurant! Last minute reservation went without a hitch! Little bit pricey, BUT worth it! Visiting London from the caribbean, we were in need of a proper meal.More infoOsteria Dell' AngoloPrice: Expensive• Italian• Westminster•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was very slow But in defence it was New Year’s Day and staffing seemed stretched But overall a lovely lunchMore infoThe Ivy Victoria BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Victoria•4
- MMMichaelMVancouver / British Columbia •4 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 3, 2020Great meal. Would highly recommend if you are in the areaMore infoMillbank SpicePrice: Moderate• Indian• Millbank•3.9
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.