Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our private room seats up to 30 people.
A relaxing destination that offers a variety of premium wines, cask Ales, whiskey, expertly crafted cocktails and sumptuous French/British cuisine with a twist.
Discover a wonderful traditional London pub with a lovely outside space under the trees of Great James Street.
We are proud and passionate about the product and service we provide. Our greatest satisfaction comes with sharing our beautiful space with guests.
A perfect setting for dinner or alfresco cocktails on the intimate terrace, Bloomsbury Street Kitchen is also moments away from London’s most iconic theatres, museums and boutiques, making it an ideal place to enjoy a relaxed dining experience.
Our design takes equal inspiration from Mediterranean gardens and minimalist Japanese aesthetic. Italian glazed porcelain tiles feature alongside exposed brickwork, whilst herbs and plant life such as Mediterranean olive trees and Japanese sago palms create a dynamic and atmospheric ambience both inside and out.
Reserve your table today and choose whether to sit inside the beautiful restaurant or outside on our alfresco terrace – perfect for the warm summer months!
While rooted in British cooking, the menu is not fully dedicated to traditional dishes, instead, our Head Chef is getting inspiration by other cultures to reflect the diversity of modern Britain.
The menu represents how the Galvins would like to see Britain today: ethical, generous and open.
Led by carefully sourced ingredients from our handpicked farms and suppliers, The Farmer’s Selection menu offers an exquisite taste of the season, expertly prepared by our culinary team.
From Sunday to Tuesday our superb Lounge Bar menu is served from 12.30pm - 10pm.
- KKarenbLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood & service were fabulous! Japanese/Mediterranean small plates was a new concept for our party of 7. Great feedback from all - good choice, exceptional quality & stunning presentation. Service was 5 star - really friendly, explained the concept & made some great recommendations. Definitely plan a return visit!More infoBloomsbury Street KitchenPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Bloomsbury•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLiverpool/Merseyside •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFabulous food and ambience. Definitely returning soon as the food was divine ! A little bit of a wait on the order but compensated well with a glass of bubbles. Happy Londoner xxMore infoL'oscar RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Holborn•4.4
- MMadeline1 review4.0Dined on Nov 9, 2023Food was delicious and service was great - would recommendMore infoBurr & Co. at Kimpton Fitzroy LondonPrice: Moderate• European• Bloomsbury•3.9
- ACArtyomC1 review4.0Dined on Nov 8, 2023Lovely food and service was overall good. Location is quite nice and interiors definitely give it the right ambiance. Only thing was drinks arrived after the food and we had asked bottled beers, then asked for another round for it to take forever and forget also one of the drinks requested. Certain sweet wines weren't available either which could have been better to know before ordering.More infoColonel SaabPrice: Expensive• Indian• Holborn•4.6
- JJdamSurrey •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent experience and very enjoyableMore infoGalvin GrillPrice: Very Expensive• Grill• Bloomsbury•4.5
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.