Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
George William Wilton provided the finest oysters to the traders of London"s Haymarket. Today Wiltons continues that tradition and continues to serve the finest oysters, seafood and game.
Wiltons combines a modern philosophy on service with all that is traditionally British to create the perfect dining experience.
If you are making a reservation for groups of 6 or more, please contact Wiltons directly.
Should you have any special requests i.e birthday cakes or champagne, please contact Wiltons directly upon making your reservation.
We politely ask that gentlemen wear long sleeved shirts and long trousers, no sportswear or open toed sandals.
The menu is a perfect canon of European classics, all made using the highest quality British ingredients.
Bursting with Iconic heritage, Quaglino's is hidden in the heart of St James's and is the ideal place to indulge in contemporary European food, legendary cocktails and London finest live entertainment.
Our menu is a taste of modern France with a nod to the traditional. We blaze a trail to original and exciting creations while keeping the much-loved staples of French dining philosophy close to our heart. Namely, the best ingredients, the most delicious wine and thoughtful service.
Nestled in the heart of Mayfair, this venue provides a quintessentially chic escape from London’s chaotic day-to-day with its low lighting, rustic fireplace and, terrace green room.
- SSummervipLondon •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA little pricey but the food was excellent. To start I had a trio of seafood tartare and then I had the rib eye and chips which I would have again! The pizza looked very good also. Busy for business lunches but servers were trying their best. £150 for two/no wine. Thought it was a little cheeky for waitress to ask if I wanted to add a tip. I asked if service was included and she said yes but gratuity is not..is that a new thing? We were only there for 1 hour so they didn’t have to do very much except bring us our two courses and 2 diet cokes.More infoBocconcino MayfairPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mayfair•4.2
- SHStephanieHMiami - Dade •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat ambiance, great drinks and great food! Loved being able to visit the original and will definitely be making a point of returning soon.More infoSexy Fish LondonPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Mayfair•4.4
- MZMeganZLondon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent! We had our office Christmas party. Staff were friendly and food was very tasty.More infoRivieraPrice: Very Expensive• French• Mayfair•4.4
- AHAndrewHLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLunch for 4, great service, and ambience. Comfy modern seating. Food was great, although gave 4* as didn’t like that everything was extra. Overall good value for money and decent wine list.More infoGaucho PiccadillyPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Piccadilly•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best meals I've ever eaten... Came here for a birthday treat with my partner. Everything about the experience was perfect: from the hospitality at reception, the impeccable and friendly service in the bar and restaurant, to the food itself. It's not cheap (although the express menu is very good value) but represents good value for money in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. The steak and lobster were the highlights, but there's something mouth-watering on the menu for all appetites. Highly recommended for a special occasion.More infoHawksmoor Air StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Piccadilly•4.5
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.