Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Franco’s beautiful private dining room which can be split in two separate rooms accommodating 34 on one long table, 50 in the whole of the lower ground or 14 in the wine cellar.
Behind the deep blue facade, a chic, charming space spread across two floors. The restaurant boasts a cosy ambience, take a seat within the velvet booths, or at the Italian Giallo Real marble counter, where our expert Bar team combine Parisian signatures with London favourites.
Taking inspiration from the esteemed restaurant in Paris; Chef Cyril Lignac’s menu has seasonality at its core, effortlessly combining French know-how with modern Japanese individuality and techniques.
Nestled below the restaurant, the Lounge provides a vibrant space for pre or post-dinner gatherings and casual suppers, with a live DJ performing every Thursday – Saturday from 6pm.
‘O ver comes from the Neapolitan dialect to mean: “Truth”
We do our best to reflect this with the authentic, delicious and healthy food we freshly prepare every day.
‘O ver uses the unique ingredient of Pure Sea Water, which is extracted from the purest areas of the Mediterranean.
Less sodium and more minerals makes the food lighter and easy to digest.
Pizzas, breads and all the seafood dishes are made with Pure Sea Water.
We directly buy our ingredients from small independent Italian producers and we only use the best local suppliers.
We only serve Authentic Neapolitan Wood fired pizza, pasta from Gragnano, fresh fish & British meats.
Every single dish is handmade with love and patience by our chefs, in full respect of the tradition.
Simple recipes, only the best ingredients and a lot of Passion.
Please note we are serving a simple and delicious Sunday Lunch Menu for £55 per person with 11 courses including dessert. We do not serve Pizzas on Sunday.
Brasserie Zédel is open throughout the day, serving lunch and dinner and all through the afternoon. You can also experience live music which is played in the brasserie in the evenings for diners to enjoy until close.
Within close proximity to Shaftesbury Avenue and Regent Street, Brasserie Zédel is the ideal location for a meal before or after a day of sightseeing. Alternatively, you can join for a pre or post theatre meal as it is located within walking distance from the West End including the Piccadilly Theatre and the Harold Pinter Theatre.
If you cannot find the table you are looking for, please visit the restaurant's website directly, or call 020 7734 4888.
Brumus offers Restaurant Seating, Bar Seating and our new outdoor terrace adjacent to the theatres. In times of inclement weather, we will move reservations in to our indoor areas.
Once settled into our new neighborhood, Chefs Patrons Jamie Butler and Lewis Spencer, will remain true to Richoux’s heritage in its new incarnation. Our menus will continue to pay homage to the grand brasseries of Paris with paired back classic dishes, whilst focusing on impeccably sourced produce, prepared simply to let each ingredient sing.
‘We have loved every minute of our time on Piccadilly, and we are incredibly grateful to all our loyal patrons and regulars who have supported us … we can’t wait to move into our incredible new restaurant – bringing everything that you love with of course, lots of exciting new surprises for you too!’
This impressive restaurant boasts a variety of unique spaces that soar over three stories. At ground level, you have our warm and welcoming dining room with adjoining weather-proof terrace. As you ascend the original sweeping staircase, you’ll find another dining space with a spectacular open kitchen, where we host our legendary Electro brunch, as well as a myriad of gorgeous private rooms – one inspired by our former Spanish resident.
Please note: we currently do not accept OpenTable dining cheques.
- TOTimOLondon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFantastic food and service. If there is a negative it’s expensive although the lunch menu is very reasonableMore infoEstiatorio Milos – LondonPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Piccadilly•4.6
- AHAndrewHLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLunch for 4, great service, and ambience. Comfy modern seating. Food was great, although gave 4* as didn’t like that everything was extra. Overall good value for money and decent wine list.More infoGaucho PiccadillyPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Piccadilly•4.3
- TGThatGuyLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Got off to a bad start, but was rectified above and beyond by management. Very happy with the food and service we recieved after a slight hickup at the beginning. Will certainly be returningMore infoCecconi'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mayfair•4.5
- DDominovipNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The maitre d was very welcoming and the cocktails were excellent. The tuna tartare was also very good - the chicken entree a little dry but great flavorMore infoHeddon Street KitchenPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Piccadilly•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best meals I've ever eaten... Came here for a birthday treat with my partner. Everything about the experience was perfect: from the hospitality at reception, the impeccable and friendly service in the bar and restaurant, to the food itself. It's not cheap (although the express menu is very good value) but represents good value for money in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. The steak and lobster were the highlights, but there's something mouth-watering on the menu for all appetites. Highly recommended for a special occasion.More infoHawksmoor Air StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Piccadilly•4.5
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Piccadilly is Afternoon Tea at Flemings Mayfair