Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menu price is $175 per person (20% service charge plus tax not included) plus $10 corkage fee per person. (If you purchase some wines from our goosefoot® food & wine store, the corkage fee will be waived).
The wine list is available at www.goosefootfoodandwine.net
Food Restrictions: For this spring multi-course surprise tasting menu we can accommodate no shellfish, pescatarian and mild nuts allergy.
UNFORTUNATELY for this spring multi-course surprise menu WE CANNOT accommodate : vegetarian, vegan, low dairy, no dairy, severe nuts a
Chef's Kaiseki Tasting Menu!
The Chef's Kaiseki Tasting Menu is 2 appetizers, 4 pieces of sashimi, 4 pieces of nigiri, miso soup and 1 maki, and 1 handroll per person and is $99/person.
We also offer 2 different sake pairings to complement the Tasting menu for
We are currently serving Beer, Sake, Whiskey, and Wine.
We require 24 hr advance notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
No call/no shows will be charged $50/person.
For questions, please call 773-681-0206
At the moment, we are very limited in regards to accommodating dietary restrictions. We can only accommodate pescatarians. We are a very small team at the moment and once we are streamlined we will be accepting more dietary restrictions! Please bear with us!
The beverage program comes from Chicago’s most award-winning mixologist, Lance Bowman, who rotates half of the cocktail list every two months while perfecting the art of tradition with his riffs on American classics, staples of the cocktail list at The Alderman.
To start we offer a Swiss Gruyere cheese fondue, served with fresh breads, fruits and vegetables for dipping. Our crisp house salad, dressed with tangy Dijon vinaigrette, offers a counterpoint to the rich, warm cheese fondue appetizer.
Next, you’ll cook your choices of Australian lobster tail, Gulf shrimp, beef tenderloin, fresh sea scallops or boneless chicken breast in a pot of sizzling soybean oil or broth. The main course is served with fresh vegetables and eight gourmet dipping sauces.
Our famous chocolate fondue is flamed table-side, and presented with marshmallows for roasting and other delectable dippers.
The food at Le Petit Paris is described as approachable French cuisine. Diners can try classic dishes like a Coq a Vin Rouge, which is chicken in a red wine sauce served with bacon, carrots, mushrooms and onions. If guests want a true taste of France, they can choose with the iconic duck a l'orange, served in a grand mariner sauce. Le Petit Paris also keeps an extensive collection of French wines for guests to pair with each meal.
- LDLakewayDinerAustin •19 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLoved it! Would definitely go back, if we weren’t visiting tourists.More infoThe Little Gem RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Oak Park•4.5
- LILeaveIt2theProsvipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFabulous dinner from start to finish. Staff was welcoming and made great recommendations. Food was delicious and fresh. Italian classics done beautifully. Tuna carpaccio, squash blossoms to start which I really recommend. Pollo Milanese and homemade pasta were delicious.More infoPiacere MioPrice: Moderate• Italian• Forest Park•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review4.0Dined on Sep 3, 2023The food was great, the vibe was excellent!! I recommend!More infoThe View RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Riverside•4.3
- MMartaChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wonderful restaurant, with great food, ambience and service.More infoMaya Del SolPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Oak Park•4.7
- LliseetgvipChicago / Illinois •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server Alyssa was amazing and overall the whole service today was on point starting with the hostesses! Food wine perfect!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Oak ParkPrice: Moderate• American• Oak Park•4.5
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
4 dishes to try at Chicago’s River North Mexican gem Tzuco
Famed chef Carlos Gaytán’s restaurant just turned four and it’s the perfect excuse to go to this Chicago restaurant spotlighting Mexican regional cooking.