Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef's Kaiseki Tasting Menu!
The Kaiseki Tasting Menu is 2 appetizers, 4 pieces of sashimi, 4 pieces of nigiri, miso soup and 1 maki, and 1 handroll per person and is $99/person.
We also offer 2 different sake pairings to complement the Tasting menu for
We are currently serving Beer, Sake, Whiskey, and Wine.
We require 24 hr advance notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
No call/no shows will be charged $50/person.
For questions, please call 773-681-0206
The menu price is $175 per person (20% service charge plus tax not included) plus $10 corkage fee per person. (If you purchase some wines from our goosefoot® food & wine store, the corkage fee will be waived).
The wine list is available at www.goosefootfoodandwine.net
Food Restrictions: For this spring multi-course surprise tasting menu we can accommodate no shellfish, pescatarian and mild nuts allergy.
UNFORTUNATELY for this spring multi-course surprise menu WE CANNOT accommodate : vegetarian, vegan, low dairy, no dairy, severe nuts a
At the moment, we are very limited in regards to accommodating dietary restrictions. We can only accommodate pescatarians. We are a very small team at the moment and once we are streamlined we will be accepting more dietary restrictions! Please bear with us!
Please keep in mind that proper attire is required including a jacket for gentlemen.
The Cellar Door tasting room offers seating for up to six guests from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Tuesdays through Saturdays. During the tasting, you’ll savor select pours from the vineyard’s current selection. A chef-curated cheese & salumi pairing is available to add on to the experience.
Please note that access to the full dinner menu is not included in this experience, and reservations are required ahead of time to secure a table after or before the experience. Our team will do our best to accommodate any last-minute requests.
Welcome to Balmoral Restaurant. Grand Scottish Fare as you’ve never experienced before.
Lush, dark Scottish wood tones greet you upon entering Balmoral Restaurant. A deep-set coffered ceiling hides recessed lighting, designed to light your table elegantly, providing just the right mood. Scottish designs surround you, from the tartan carpet, to wrought iron fixtures, to the swords and shields of lore, to wall murals that evoke the placid Scottish countryside. At Balmoral, we bring the incomparable splendor of Scotland to you.
The beverage program comes from Chicago’s most award-winning mixologist, Lance Bowman, who rotates half of the cocktail list every two months while perfecting the art of tradition with his riffs on American classics, staples of the cocktail list at The Alderman.
The food at Le Petit Paris is described as approachable French cuisine. Diners can try classic dishes like a Coq a Vin Rouge, which is chicken in a red wine sauce served with bacon, carrots, mushrooms and onions. If guests want a true taste of France, they can choose with the iconic duck a l'orange, served in a grand mariner sauce. Le Petit Paris also keeps an extensive collection of French wines for guests to pair with each meal.
Enjoy our full bar with a wide variety of beers and specialty craft cocktails. Catch the game on one of our high-def TVs, try your hand at our slot machines, or enjoy live music nights. Let us take the Zazzo’s experience to you - we also offer take-out, delivery, and catering options! At Zazzo’s, we love having a good time and hope to welcome you under our roof soon.
- CCoolvipChicago / Illinois •102 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoPiacere Mio is a gem in the Western suburbs! I'm amazed it is not overrun every night. Our dinner tonight started with stuffed zucchini flowers, the best in Chicagoland with their delicate mousse filling, & a delectable special of the most tender octopus I've ever had on a savory, complex chili sauce with potatoes & mushrooms. We went with a sumptuous wild mushroom risotto topped by truffle pesto for our pasta course. Our main course was veal saltimbocca with tasty herbed red potatoes. Bellissimo! And then there was dessert - a pistachio cocktail created by the restaurant's new co-owner, who spent many years managing Chicago's Riccardo Trattoria & clearly learned its best dishes &, with his partner chef, keeps adding new delights. Piacere Mio is a place worth driving to no matter the distance. It arrives in Forest Park with perfect timing to fill the empty bellies of those still mourning the loss of Agostino’s, an excellent & beloved Italian restaurant. Join us in supporting this delicious & gracious new venture!More infoPiacere MioPrice: Moderate• Italian• Forest Park•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •83 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLittle Gem is one of our local favorites. This time we switched it up and ordered something other than our usual dishes. My husband had the paella which was so beautifully presented and contained an amazing amount of seafood. I had the orecchiette with sausage and the sauce was heavenly. Sarah was our server and did a great job - attentive, friendly, great with suggestions. Overall another fabulous meal.More infoThe Little Gem RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Oak Park•4.5
- LLatrice1 review5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023I love going here. The music is always on point. You will be singing and dancing while you are eating.More infoThe View RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Riverside•4.2
- MMartaChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wonderful restaurant, with great food, ambience and service.More infoMaya Del SolPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Oak Park•4.7
- LliseetgvipChicago / Illinois •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server Alyssa was amazing and overall the whole service today was on point starting with the hostesses! Food wine perfect!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Oak ParkPrice: Moderate• American• Oak Park•4.4
These are Chicago’s MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for 2023
Grab a table at these restaurants to give them a high five: they’re the 2023 MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for Chicago.
These Chicago spots just scored MICHELIN stars
The 2023 MICHELIN Stars are in for Chicago—see which restaurants have joined the ranks of the world’s best and who hung onto their star(s) from last year.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Winds whipping off Lake Michigan are no match for hungry Chicagoans in pursuit of the ultimate burger and a respite from brutal winters. Historically at the heart of the meat industry, the city’s slaughterhouses now house tony Michelin-starred restaurants, and deep-dish is just one of countless takes on Italian American staples in town. Arguably the American capital of molecular gastronomy, Chicago is at once a trendsetter and the capital of casual. Calling all carnivores.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there are 1746 restaurants in Chicago. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Steakhouse, Japanese, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Chicago who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Chicago either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
- Paramount Theatre
- Galena Historic District
- Forest Park
- Wrigley Field
- Geneva Motel Inn
- Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Blue Man Group
- Rosemont Theatre
- The Westin Chicago River North
- University of Illinois
- Fox Valley Mall
- theWit Chicago, A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Fashion Outlets Chicago
- Magnificent Mile
- Second City
- Water Tower Place
- Yorktown Shopping Center
- Northbrook Court Shopping Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago’s 10 best outdoor dining setups
- 9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
- 5 innovative restaurants to seek out in Chicago
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Midwest
- Chicago's Award-winning Restaurants
- Chicago's Most Iconic Restaurants
- Persons with Disabilites-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Midwest
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
- Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Midwest
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Chicago
- The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Midwest
- 10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
- Tacobout Tasty Tacos in Chicago
- 50 Chicago Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
- 6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now