Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
(nice to meet you)
It is a celebration of an influential cuisine that is in turn influenced by many others, one that favors communal cooking, local ingredients, and straightforward preparations.
At Primo Prime, pride in our food, excellent service, and an inviting atmosphere never let us settle for being anything less than the best. We were featured in the South Charlotte Weekly Culinary Corner. Come on upstairs and see why they gave us five stars!
- OTCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSam and the Team are amazing. Thanks for all of the hospitality:) JasonMore infoO-Ku - CharlottePrice: Moderate• Japanese• Southend•4.9
- OTWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- AAndrevipCharlotte •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food is always good. My wife and like to get the small plates so we can try as many things as possible. Our server, Jessica, did a great job!More infoThe Cellar at Duckworth'sPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Uptown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was good and staff excellent but certainly overpriced! A regular nothing special hamburger should never be $20. Will still go back.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant CharlottePrice: Moderate• undefined• SouthPark•4.8
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Moderate• French• Uptown•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Myers Park
Myers Park is a prominent neighborhood in Charlotte. With this area being part of the South, you can find all sorts of comfort food staples here like chicken biscuits and sausage hash topped with fried eggs. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a house-made cronut. If your tastes are more refined, you can indulge in duck a l'orange or chicken liver mousse. Most restaurants have cocktail lists that feature top-shelf pours and incredible wine selections. For something completely unique, try burgushi, a fusion of hamburger and sushi. A dessert option like espresso creme brulee is the perfect way to end your day.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Myers Park is Flour Shop