- JPJasonPGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat ambiance and view. Sushi was great, good selection of wine by the bottle.More infoHestia RooftopPrice: Expensive• Asian• Ballantyne•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoIt was my first time at this restaurant and I was very happy. From the moment that you enter everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Food is a little pricey, but it was good..I will definitely come back to try other dishes in the near future.More infoJuniper Grill - BallantynePrice: Moderate• American• Ballantyne•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Amazing experience food was excellent, and the service was exceptional.More infoBuca di Beppo - PinevillePrice: Moderate• Italian• Pineville•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023Above and beyond all expectations!! Food was magnificent, service was excellent and the ambiance is just so cool!More infoFrida's Mexican CantinaPrice: Expensive• Mexican• South Charlotte•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were celebrating birthdays, and an anniversary. The service was great and we always love the ambiance at Firebirds. Its the place to go for a special occasion. The food was delectable.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - Charlotte - StonecrestPrice: Moderate• American• Ballantyne•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Pineville is a beautiful example of small-town charm complemented by all the conveniences of a bigger city. And, while classic Southern cuisine infused with the flavors of the Carolinas is the main attraction, there are many appetizing options for the discerning diner. Excellent seafood, sushi, and Peruvian dishes are enjoyed here along with delicious steaks, wings, and the popular Philly-style "South Charlotte" cheesesteak. The country-style breakfasts in Pineville, with their sumptuous eggs, creamy grits, and amazing buttermilk pancakes, start off the day perfectly whether you're heading to see the historic district or out for a fun day of shopping.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Pineville is The Garrison
- Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.
- Pineville Town Center Shopping Center
- Quality Suites at Carolina Place Mall
- Regent Park Golf Club
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/Pineville
- Carolina Place Mall
- James K Polk Memorial
- Park Place Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Charlotte South Pineville
- Zuma Fun Center
- Comfort Suites Pineville
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
- Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte/Pineville