Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Private Parking lot in the back directly behind the resturant.
- OTCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe loved the vibe of the Plaza Midwood neighborhood and this restaurant in particular, but the big star of the show is the pizza! It's square pizza (hence the name of the restaurant) and is a medium-dish pizza, not quite as thick as Chicago deep-dish but definitely not thin. We had the Hawaiian pizza that was AMAZING, mostly because of the chili glaze that provided some kick and made it original. This restaurant is definitely a winner!More infoEmmy Squared Pizza - Plaza MidwoodPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Plaza Midwood•4.6
- JJenniferCharlotte •6 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoNot a quiet spot to have a convo. Ensure your rest is upstairs where it's quiet as downstairs is full of parties. There was a wedding and some Christmas party, and it was loud AF. Food is BOMB though.More infoThe Workman's FriendPrice: Moderate• Irish• Plaza Midwood•4.7
- AAquadocCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 16, 2023Loved the music played at a decent level to hear it and have a conversation!!More infoKudokuPrice: Expensive• Asian• Plaza Midwood•4.2
- OTWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Moderate• French• Uptown•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Plaza Midwood
One of Charlotte's most diverse neighborhoods, Plaza Midwood features a fabulous selection of restaurants. Dining here is never run-of-the-mill. You can find basics like fried chicken and meatloaf in one of the area’s American-style establishments or dine in style on saffron veggie risotto, pan-seared Scottish salmon, Spanish-style chorizo or red Thai curry served with fine wines in an upscale setting. Great dessert options can be found in the neighborhood as well. Try some bourbon brioche bread pudding, flourless chocolate truffle cake or a good old-fashioned banana split to finish off a perfect meal. With an amazing selection of international fare, as well as vegan and vegetarian options, Plaza Midwood offers culinary experiences to remember.