- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI had an amazing time w/ my boyfriend celebrating our one yearMore infoFahrenheit - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.1
- AAnonymousCharlotte •23 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agothis is our third time to o-ku. quality, consistency, service, taste, freshness- all amazing! we can’t wait to come back in a few weeks! i took my japanese exchange student who lives in chicago- this was a risk. She LOVED it!More infoO-Ku - CharlottePrice: Moderate• Japanese• Southend•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a lovely secluded booth decorated with rose petals when we arrived. The staff was friendly and helpful. The cheese course was our favorite. This was a perfect first date as a married couple.More infoThe Melting Pot - Midtown NCPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Midtown•4.9
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Expensive• French• Uptown•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
The Charlotte neighborhood of Blakeney is one of the most popular day trip destinations in the city. The Blakeney restaurant scene is its own attraction and nicely balances the area's unique combination of East coast sophistication and southern charm. On the Southern cuisine front, there's smoked barbecue. You'll never go wrong with pulled pork and burnt ends mac and cheese. Blakeney has more than one good Greek restaurant, making it easy to find authentic gyros and more inventive Mediterranean fare like lemon oregano fries. How about gourmet pizza? The flavors of Italy and New England collide with toppings like garlic and clams.