Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- BBetteCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a great meal. Great service. A bit noisy but the place was very busy. Still wish menu would be posted on your website.More infoAcqua RagazzaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mooresville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent servers, who went above and beyond making it a wonderful experienceMore infoOn the NinesPrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Mooresville•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023We had been here once before and the lovely lady is always so sweet and really enhances our experience. We can tell she loves what she does and takes pride in her Reserve Room. Always a pleasure! The food is incredible and the drinks are amazing. Will return again and again!More infoThe Reserve Room at Eddie'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Mooresville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •12 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023Excellent food and great service! Definitely recommend and will return.More infoNovanta Pizzeria NapoletanaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Mooresville•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Birthday dinnerMore infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - HuntersvillePrice: Moderate• American• Huntersville•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
While it appears to be quiet and unassuming at first glance, Mooresville is truly a hidden gem of a town that's active, big on NASCAR, and host to many restaurants serving amazing food of all types. Racing fans and casual visitors alike can enjoy fine dining on Italian fare like pollo fagottini and salmone bella vista. If you're in the mood for a simple meal, enjoy a Reuben with home fries or classic shrimp with creamy grits. There are many good ethnic stops and plenty of options for vegans, vegetarians, and those who are gluten free. Don't forget to stop by the town's ice cream parlor for the perfect dessert.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Mooresville is On the Nines
- The Lazy 5 Ranch
- Pinnacle Access Area
- Jims Marina
- Days Inn Mooresville
- Commodore Marina
- Fairfield Inn Charlotte Mooresville Lake Norman
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Mooresville
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Mooresville
- Midway Marina
- Peninsula Cove Lake House
- Hager Creek Access Area
- The Pier Marina
- Quality Inn & Suites Mooresville
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Davidson
- Jr Motorsports
- Sleep Inn & Suites Mooresville
- Revolution Racing
- Carolina Inn of Lake Norman
- Mccrary Access Area