Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Dressler’s has a close-knit group of managers who have worked together for many years. Chef Scott Hollingsworth, Manager-Derrick DeWalt, Ton Suansawang and Bar Manager Kevin McNamara have worked with owner Jon Dressler for 17 years combined. The camaraderie and warmth are obvious from the moment you walk through the doors. An accommodating staff will ensure that your experience is memorable.
The 130-seat, 5190-square-foot, Dressler’s Restaurant is a people place located in that new urbanism, people-driven shopping outpost of Birkdale Village. The interior is subdued and relaxed; yet polished. Walls are accented with warm stone, earth tones, and water features. Kim Dressler, wife and co-owner, did the interior desi
To ensure a quality experience for all of our guests and to meet our standard of service, we encourage our guests to dress in an elegant, upscale manner that fits our environment. https://www.linkandpin.com/dress-code/
- CcanbrewCharlotte •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a wonderful experience at the Melting Pot. They made my birthday special by acknowledgment with a card and chocolate-covered strawberry. The food was delicious and the wait staff was very attentive and personable. We will most definitely be back!More infoThe Melting Pot - Charlotte - Lake NormanPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Huntersville•4.9
- TWTamikaWCharlotte •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We had an Amazing Thanksgiving Dinner Here. The Appetizers, Main Entree and Dessert was Delish. Food Nice and fresh, and our Waitress was very friendly and efficient.More infoPort City ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Cornelius•4
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had an excellent time at Red Rock. I brought along a friend visiting from Philadelphia, and he enjoyed the Birkdale Village atmosphere and Red Rock. We sat in the private dining room with the fireplace (on the TV screen), and Jake served us. Jake was the perfect attendant with a great personality, and he knew the menu. He even tried to get us truffle tater tots. 🤣 We had a great time and will continue to pop into Red Rock.More infoRed Rocks Cafe - Birkdale VillagePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Huntersville•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Birthday dinnerMore infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - HuntersvillePrice: Moderate• American• Huntersville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a fabulous experience! The only negative would be the majority of guests do not acknowledge the dress code (that is made very clear) which hurts the ambience. It makes the environment feel way too casual. The staff and food are excellent!More infoLink & Pin - HuntersvillePrice: Expensive• American• Huntersville•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Home to Joe Gibbs' NASCAR race shops and the incredibly popular Carolina Renaissance Fair each year, Huntersville is an intriguing mix of history, sports, small town charm, and activities for the entire family. If you think the amenities sound good, trust us, the food is even better. You can enjoy Chicken Marsala after a day of visiting historic Latta Plantation, premium Filet Mignon after an educational visit to the Carolina Raptor Center, or reward yourself with a Red Velvet Cupcake after trying your luck at Room Escape Games. If you're in the mood for high adventure and out-of-this-world eateries, Huntersville has you covered.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 10 restaurants in Huntersville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Fondue, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Huntersville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Huntersville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Stephens Road Nature Preserve
- Quality Inn Huntersville
- Huntersville Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Huntersville
- General Davidson Memorial Historic Site
- Historic Rural Hill Farm
- Candlewood Suites Huntersville-Lake Norman Area
- Super 8 Huntersville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntersville Birkdale
- Birkdale Golf Club
- Country Inn and Suites Lake Norman By Carlson
- Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Lake Norman
- Residence Inn by Marriott Lake Norman
- Mcguire Nuclear Station
- Comfort Suites Huntersville
- Cowans Ford Wildlife Refuge
- Best Western Plus Huntersville
- Discovery Place Kids