- AMAnitaMvipBaltimore / Maryland •22 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe service was great, the timing of the food was also very well done. The new manager Dimitri seems to have his team well organized and was very friendly and accomodating. Food was super fresh, tasty. We were here for a business meal and everyone was satisfied.More infoLIMANIPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• South Charlotte•4.7
- PJPoppyJ44Charlotte •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023A inspired dining experience! Servers and food superb. Oyster stew took us back to Chesapeake memories while turkey & dressing reminded me of my mom’s food. Sides were right portions and delicious. Chocolate Mousse slice w/jellied topping was the correct finish to a most tasteful meal. Compliments to ALL the chefs!More infoNew South Kitchen & BarPrice: Expensive• Southern• Arboretum•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was good and staff excellent but certainly overpriced! A regular nothing special hamburger should never be $20. Will still go back.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant CharlottePrice: Moderate• undefined• SouthPark•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Sarah was absolutely amazing she made recommendations and even asked some people questions on my visit. The food was so good and fresh. I ordered a couple of things so I could taste a variety seeing it was my first time. Got the deviled eggs, canoed bacon, truffle fries, and rancheros. Sarah got me a variety of sauces my favorite was the horseradish aioli. The service was good and the food was promptly brought out. I would recommend this place. Not to mention the view of the lake !More infoLink & Pin ArboretumPrice: Expensive• American• Arboretum•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Charlotte’s Arboretum, named for the high number of trees in the area, is an eclectic upscale area that’s home to an apartment community, medical park, office complex, and open-air shopping center. The culinary offerings are just as diverse as the area itself. Seafood lovers will enjoy dining on prosciutto-wrapped jumbo scallops or fried oyster po' boy sandwiches. Those with a taste for the more traditional can enjoy classic chicken-and-dumplings or chicken-and-waffles for a satisfying meal after a full day of shopping. There are also excellent deli options for those who want lighter fare and big variety at a great value.