- MMMarvinM1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAmazing service and accommodations for my large party. One of my favorite spots and would definitely attend again!More infoFahrenheit - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.3
- NHNatashaH1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLoved our dinner at Limani for my husbands birthday. Everything concerning service and food was amazing and the recommendations from staff were wonderful for those that don't eat seafood regularly. One thing I will note is the 2 person tables were very close together and for a planned romantic meal it made it hard when the next couple were so close.More infoLIMANIPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• South Charlotte•4.6
- ECErinC1 review5.0Dined on Sep 3, 2023Great food. Great service. It was a busy afternoon with lots of families so it was a little noisy, it nothing our own family hasn’t contributes to. We appreciated that one waiter noticed us admiring a carving and on the wall and stopped to give us some context, even pointed out another painting we might like on our way out. Very friendly.More infoThai House - CotswoldPrice: Moderate• Thai• Cotswold•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was good and staff excellent but certainly overpriced! A regular nothing special hamburger should never be $20. Will still go back.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• SouthPark•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Many visitors to the Cotswold area of Charlotte, North Carolina have barbecue on their minds. This is understandable, as Cotswold is home to several renowned barbecue restaurants. Here, guests can enjoy traditional southern barbecue classics like ribs, as well as a variety of restaurants that serve new takes on these dishes with an international flair. Cotswold also has several seafood restaurants, most of which dish up their own special version of the regional favorite shrimp and grits. Cotswold's restaurant scene is unique. It is simultaneously rooted in traditional Southern staples, but experimental and creative, bringing in influences as diverse as Korean, Indian, and Japanese to keep things interesting.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Cotswold. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Thai and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cotswold who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cotswold either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.