Cuisine (20 of 25)
30 restaurants available nearby
Red Rocks is doing an excellent job all the way around. Food and service was exceptional as usual. If they are struggling as many other restaurants are with help they are handling it well. Definitely recommend.
We sat at the bar and had an amazing experience! Devin, our bartender, was absolutely amazing and helped us figure out the perfect bottle of wine. Tom, the manager, was super nice and helpful!! We enjoyed the “happy hour” charcuterie board, crab cakes (yum), calamari, the filet medium rare...
Firebird was a pre-COVID favorite and the very best holiday meal--Mothers Day, Easter, etc.--pickup place throughout the pandemic. Nonetheless, we worried that they may not be yet up to their best game because we went with another couple who hadn't ever been there. They exceeded their best game....
My wife and I tried this restaurant based on a recommendation and are we glad we did! The food was excellent, wine list is amazing and the service was great. Will definitely make this a regular option when looking for upscale dining.
From the minute we entered, the service was very attentive to anything we needed. Lisa was our waitress and was funny, helpful and timed our courses perfectly. And the food was outstanding!
Thank you for a very nice anniversary
- Carowinds Amusement Park
- Mallard Creek
- DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Gateway Village
- Renaissance Charlotte Southpark Hotel
- University of North Carolina
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Cotswold Shopping Center
- Rock Hill Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Ayrsley
- Bethel Road Park
- Lake Norman
- Lineburger Park
- Hampton Inn Rock Hill
- Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte Concord
- Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Bank of America Corporate Center
- Signal Hill Shopping Center
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center