Cuisine (20 of 40)
51 restaurants available nearby
My family enjoyed a fun evening at Red Rock at Strawberry Hill tonight. The service was excellent and prompt, as our glasses were always full. The food was delicious. My eldest daughter had the 8oz filet and the youngest had shrimp, I enjoyed salad and my wife had soup. We all loved the dessert and...
This was the night of Valentine’s Day. It was busy and demanding for the staff to keep up. The glitches were minor. The waitress was kind. The food was terrific. Great bread. A very good salad and an outstanding Chicken Piccata. I also enjoyed a glass of Prosecco. I will be going back soon.
Very attentive and the best service we have had in years at a restaurant!
The music was well-chosen and enabled us to celebrate our anniversary without having to raise our voice to compete with music or other conversations.
One of our top favorites for future dates!
The Warmack was great! We got the salmon and the beef tenderloin and we still can’t decide which was our favorite. All of the cocktails we had were delicious - the green apple one was amazing. Also, the curry bar buns were so so good.
Our server, James, was great and the assistant manager was on...
Great food, atmosphere and not too noisy!
- Carowinds Amusement Park
- Mallard Creek
- DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Gateway Village
- Renaissance Charlotte Southpark Hotel
- University of North Carolina
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Cotswold Shopping Center
- Rock Hill Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Ayrsley
- Bethel Road Park
- Lake Norman
- Lineburger Park
- Hampton Inn Rock Hill
- Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte Concord
- Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Bank of America Corporate Center
- Signal Hill Shopping Center
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center