- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoHaving entertainment while eating great food was unbelievable seeing a robot delivering food was really different highly recommend going again and again. Listening to Francis sing Sinatra tunes added to the experience.More infoAngela's Pizza & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Charlotte•4.8
- JSJeanSvipCharlotte •24 reviews4.0Dined on Mar 11, 2023Server was knowledgeable on the menu and gave us good recommendations. Food came out promptly and special requests were honored.More infoCharBar No.7 - Mint HillPrice: Moderate• American• Mint Hill•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was good and staff excellent but certainly overpriced! A regular nothing special hamburger should never be $20. Will still go back.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant CharlottePrice: Moderate• undefined• SouthPark•4.8
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Moderate• French• Uptown•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Mint Hill
Mint Hill may sound picturesque but it's actually a fun town with tons of activities for everyone and a wonderful selection food to go with it. (1)(2) There's fine dining with Truffled Wild Mushroom Pate and Alsatian Onion Tart, then Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon Fillet and Braised Lamb Shank. If a simple meal to go is in order enjoy Classic Fish Sandwiches, Carolina Barbecue Sandwiches, and Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burgers to enjoy with fries, onion rings, and cheesecake or Baklava for dessert. Breakfasts especially are not to be missed with delicious Omelettes, Country Ham, Buttermilk Pancakes, Livermush Biscuits, and classic Southern Style Biscuits and Gravy to give you the energy you need for a fun day in Mint Hill. (3)