Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At Steak 48, we encourage all of our guests to get dressed up for a great experience. In order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests, athletic wear, excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments will not be permitted. We prefer no printed t-shirts, hats or visors and always appreciate collared shirts or sports coats. Please dress as your elegant selves. You are going to have a great time!
We are open Monday through Saturday for dinner service only, beginning at 5 pm. We take reservations for up to 9 people through Open Table - for parties of ten or more, please email email@example.com.
Important policies: we do not allow outside food, including cakes. If you wish to bring your own bottle of wine, please bring no more than one (1) standard sized bottle (no magnums.) A $30 corkage fee is in effect.
Our general manager and wine director is Tommy Trull, and our executive chef is Will Stephenson. We are located in the South Park neighborhood on Piedmont Row Drive, across from Harris YMCA. We do have limited patio seating, weather permitting.
For parties of 8+ guests on Friday and Saturday evening, we do require a $50 Non-Refundable Deposit to confirm reservations. This deposit is applied to the bill at time of reservation. Please call the restaurant for more details about confirming your party of 8+ guests on Friday and Saturday. All parties of 8+ guests will need to call the restaurant directly to make reservations.
At Ruth’s Chris, we strive promote a family friendly environment, fine dining atmosphere. We require our guests to NOT wear clothing with exposed undergarments, revealing tops that show excessive midriff or cleavage, offensive graphics, cut off shorts, gym wear, sweatpants, and tank tops.
Hats and jerseys are welcome in our bar area. We kindly ask all guests to remove their hats when entering our main dining areas. Please ensure your entire dining party is aware of our policies.
Management reserves the right to interpret these policies at their own discretion. We thank you for your understanding and for your support.
The beverage program focuses on bright, easy-drinking libations using Japanese spirits and seasonal ingredients, complementing the cuisine and atmosphere. With a chic, minimalist design with natural elements throughout, the restaurant, named for the Japanese word for water, offers sweeping rooftop views from the patio, as well as sophisticated interiors and comfortable lounge and bar seating.
- CGChefGeorgevipCharlotte •115 reviews5.0Dined todayRooster's has yet to disappoint in several visits. It's always better than expected. Maybe the best tomato bisque and scallops I've ever had, and I've had a lot! Wife's grilled shrimp were fabulous. Don't know how they do it, but they're consistently great.More infoRooster's Wood-Fired Kitchen - South ParkPrice: Moderate• European• SouthPark•4.8
- OTGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI loved it here! My parents really enjoyed the food, service, and ambience for my mother's birthday. The staff was extremely hospitable, food selection was great, and in totality, this place is a vibe. Can't wait to try out their rooftop seating in the warmer months. I will definitely be back.More infoMizuPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• SouthPark•4.6
- OT1 review5.0Dined on Nov 9, 2023Great food and great service! Will definitely be back.More infoBakuPrice: Expensive• Japanese• SouthPark•4.8
- OTWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- DNDiveNerdRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Brunch on New Year's Day. The avocado toast and brunch paella were very good. Only minor comment is that the paella was just the slightest bit greasy for my taste, but admittedly this is a personal preference and a very minor thing. Flavors were amazing and spot-on! Very friendly staff and great service! Definitely will visit again and definitely recommend.More infoBulla Gastrobar - CharlottePrice: Moderate• Spanish• Charlotte•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Just 6 miles from the Charlotte city center, SouthPark is a blend of residential and commercial districts. However, you shouldn't mistake its normalcy for run-of-the-mill. This is especially true when it comes to food. Whether it's traditional American fare from a local diner, fine French cuisine prepared by a master chef or modern Southern comfort food, SouthPark has it. Even when you want the unexpected, it's here. Consider chowing down on a white trash burger, elk chops or buffalo cauliflower tacos. Also, the warm local climate makes outdoor meals especially pleasant. Pull up a chair for patio dining at a restaurant or enjoy a meal on the lawn of Symphony Park at SouthPark Mall while listening to the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra's Summer Pops series.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 42 restaurants in SouthPark (Charlotte). Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Unspecified, Seafood, French and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in SouthPark (Charlotte) who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in SouthPark (Charlotte) either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Charlotte Marriott SouthPark
- Hampton Inn & Suites-South Park at Phillips Place
- Southpark Mall
- Sharon Golf Course
- Sharon Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Charlotte SouthPark
- Courtyard Charlotte SouthPark
- Renaissance Charlotte Southpark Hotel
- Phillips Place
- Park Road Park
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Charlotte/SouthPark
- Foxcroft East Shopping Center
- Providence Square