Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Brighton Bar & Grill is a contemporary, bright and energetic restaurant serving the very best in American eclectic fare. Our food is fresh, full of bold flavors and eye-catching presentations. Our service staff is attentive, friendly, and eager to make your visit with us a memorable one. Our attention to detail is second to none, making your dining experience always satisfying. Our slogan, emphasized in our mission statement and carried out in our restaurant every day, is "Always an Escape. Always Uniquely Brighton Bar & Grill" We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Specialty wines and spirits complement each course. Guests enjoy tableside conversation with Frances Cannarsa Truant, the “padrona” or perhaps a visit from Chef Randy Truant. The atmosphere is convivial, warm, and aromatic. The staff is seasoned, the service impeccable.
The Godfather Room is the ideal setting for a business meeting.
The Wine Room offers a touch of romance for that special evening.
The Main Dining Room is a perfect place to celebrate a birthday or an anniversary.
There’s a Speak Easy in the back for the ultimate private party.
Simply looking for a wonderful meal? Come for lunch or dinner.
We are bringing our version of the Kreuzberg Doner experience to Detroit and creating a place where you can begin and end your evening. Our cocktail menu pulls from the vibrant colors, spices and punchy flavors of the district. Our light and dark beer selection are a reference to the “branded” corner bars scattered throughout the neighborhood. Our food is diverse, direct and craveable.
For over 30 years, our sophisticated menu of contemporary American food has drawn guests from far and wide. You can’t beat the vibe of Beverly Hills Grill. With a menu and décor inspired by the Californian city of Beverly Hills, we’re small enough to feel cozy but big on both flavor and style.
The menu centers around the in-house dry-aging room, yielding Prime Steaks and Chops expertly butchered on site. The balance of the menu features seafood and eclectic dishes that change with the seasons. Lunch has its own unique offerings, and the Bar offers distinct offerings for Happy Hour. An extensive wine list is housed in a state of the art cellar with private lockers.
Dress code is business casual at a minimum, and is strictly enforced. Please dress accordingly
The venue offers a great all-day menu Tuesday through Thursday, and great live music and pre-fixe menu combination on Friday and Saturday. Chef Andre Neimanis serves up bistro favorites, world cuisine influences, comfort food with a twist and exciting daily specials. The wine list offers about 60 selections, 20 by the glass.
LUNCH: Our à la carte lunch menu changes daily, offering freshly baked breads, gourmet soups, delicious salads, creative entrees, vegan options and artistic desserts. Lunch is served on select Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, at 11:45am and 12 noon. Prices hover near $25/person.
DINNER: Our International Dinner Buffet cuisine is served on a rotation that you can view by clicking on 'Menu' here at OpenTable. Reservations are available on select Wednesday and Thursday evenings, at 5:30pm, 5:45pm, and 6:00pm. Prix-fixe at $35/adult (optional alcohol extra); $16 (12 & under).
1-6 people: up to 1 month in advance at OpenTable.com/ American Harvest.
For parties of 7 or more, please call our Maître d' at (734) 462-4488.
We look forward to celebrating with you.
Sincerely, Brian Beland, CMC, AAC
Culinary Arts Department Chair
- ESEvaSDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGood and service was great thank you. I’ll definitely come back againMore info220 MerrillPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•4.7
- JjudyvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •44 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoFood was excelllent. Service was very good. Ambience not great as seated at table for two next to brick wall and table really small, considering restaurant not very crowded at this hour.More infoCasa PernoiPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Birmingham•4.6
- CCCCBNXOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFood was excellent. Portions were not huge for the money, but it was an acceptable splurge. We had the octopus salata, steak tartare, citrus salad, and lamb ragout rigate. All of it was extremely good and not dishes you can get just anywhere.More infoZANAPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•4.6
- JFJenniferFvipGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •48 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOur first time dining here & will definitely be back!! Fantastic rare spirits collection. The food was fabulous, loved the ambiance & the service was top shelf. Creamed corn with pancetta was so good!! Fresh corn!! Really great experience!!More infoHyde Park Prime Steakhouse-Birmingham, MIPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Birmingham•4.5
- GKGarrettKChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe food was very fresh and had a great presentation on the dish. The service was attentive without being overbearing. Bustling crowd that night. Great place for a date or a family meal. That's tough to accomplish, but they pull it off.More infoTallulah Wine Bar and BistroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Birmingham•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Detroit probably has more nicknames than any other city. The two most common, Motor City and Motown, stem from its large contributions to the automobile and the music industry. This booming city also offers a lot in the way of sporting events, attractions and eating establishments. Detroit not only has restaurants offering food from almost every culture, but it is also known for many of its own special delicacies. Many of the eating venues offer foods that have actually originated here, including Detroit-style pizza, Corridor sausage and double-baked rye bread. You can also taste Eastern Michigan favorites like Coney Island hot dogs and Detroit Street Brick. These are some of the most famous delights of the region, and Detroit and the surrounding area are a great place to give them a try.
Frequently asked questions
- Point Au Gres Marina
- The Fillmore Detroit
- Ford Field
- Brighton Mall Shopping Center
- College Baptist Church Historical Marker
- Twelve Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Belle Isle Aquarium
- The Corktown Hotel Detroit
- Bay City Mall
- Great Lakes Crossing Mall Shopping Center
- Music Hall Center
- Detroit Opera House
- DTW Airport
- The Majestic Theatre, Detroit
- Yost Ice Arena
- Country Ridge Commons Shopping Center
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
- Masonic Temple Theatre
- Meadow Brook Hall