- AFAdoreeFDetroit / Eastern Michigan •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe love this restaurant! It’s a beautiful restaurant, and the service is exceptional… And the prices are appropriate… On this particular occasion, we came with two extra guests… It was Christmas time and very busy… But the owner found two extra chairs, which was a very difficult thing to do, and accommodated us! Love the owner and this restaurant! I would give it a 10 star if I could!!More infoD'Marcos ItalianPrice: Moderate• Italian• Rochester•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat experience! Highly recommend! Food excellent as was service!More infoRochester BistroPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Rochester•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoRH House is a high-end restaurant hidden away in an office-park typeof neighborhood. The food and drinks are exceptional, as is the professionalism of the servers. Service was fast and accurate (although one steak was more medium-well than medium). Would highly recommend.More infoRH HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Rochester Hills•4.7
- HHmrheadDetroit / Eastern Michigan •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a party of 6. Seated at a table with ample room. Waiter was attentive. Food was excellent. Noise was low as on the Tuesday evening not many patrons. Everyone enjoyed their meals and the restaurantMore infoLa CollinaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Rochester•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •36 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 10, 2023Great job!! The food is amazing and the service was excellent!More infoRecipes RochesterPrice: Moderate• American• Rochester•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Rochester Hills
A city of well-educated, civically active citizens deserves a host of refined dining options for its population, and Rochester Hills has that alongside an abundance of culinary talent. Its Italian cuisine, from the scaloppine al limone to the tiramisu, is amazingly authentic. The seafood, from the Maryland crab cakes to the swordfish jardiniere, is divine. The ambiance all around is classy, cozy, and intimate. There are classic American diners every few blocks serving all of the old classics for those who want a quick meal and ,if you've got a craving for a Chicago-style hot dog, you'll have no problem finding it. It will go well with the wonderful selection of beers from all of the great breweries in town.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Rochester Hills is RH House