Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ocean Prime strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Troy, MI serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
NOW OFFERING SATURDAY & SUNDAY BRUNCH BUFFET
SAT 10a.m.- 2p.m.
SUN 10a.m.- 3p.m.
***Attention customers: We are coming up on construction season and Interstate I-75 will be back in full swing soon, which means random freeway closures and back-ups. Please keep in mind that we honor a "15 minute grace period" for all reservations and to leave with enough time to make it to your experience with us, we dont want you to miss it!
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat experience for my wife and I. We always have a great time here.More infoMorton's The Steakhouse - TroyPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Troy•4.7
- PWPeggyWDetroit / Eastern Michigan •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Eddie V's is Top tier. From beginning to end , we were treated fabulous. We went for our 36th Anniversary, then back for New Years Day.. They went over and above to make it a great dining experience. Best service ever. The manager introduced herself, everyone was personable. Great time, great food..More infoEddie V's - TroyPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Troy•4.9
- KWKellyWDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always such friendly service and delicious food. We’ll be coming back many times for sure!More infoSeasons 52 - TroyPrice: Expensive• American• Troy•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Definitely an experience, make sure you have a couple hours if you want to do all courses. Of course it’s worth it, so do it!More infoThe Melting Pot - TroyPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Troy•4.5
- DddstarrWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Just a wonderful experience for New Year Day dinner! Beautiful environment, fresh food and perfect location. My mother is begging me to bring her again this week for lunch.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - TroyPrice: Moderate• American• Troy•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
As a suburb of Detroit, Troy is a place where food options are plentiful. Troy is best known for its casual, laid-back attitude and international restaurant scene. You can find local eateries originating from Poland, Bangladesh, Holland and the Mediterranean serving Greek gyros, barbecue, wings and more. Coney dogs and Detroit-style square pizza are the area’s signature food items. Coney dogs are topped with beef chili, mustard and raw onions and served on a steamed bun; arguments between establishments on who serves the best Coney dog will keep you hopping. Detroit's pizza boasts a rectangle shape, caramelized cheese crust and the historical use of baking in pans procured from factories in the town's once booming auto industry. With Canada just a bridge away, authentic poutine and Nova Scotia fish and chips are in abundance as well.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Troy is Ocean Prime - Troy
- Boulan Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit/Troy
- Troy Museum Historic Village
- Hatherly Commons Shopping Center
- MET Hotel Troy
- Eton Park
- Elks Park
- Troy Sports Complex Shopping Center
- Oakland Square Shopping Center
- Gunn Dyer Park
- Golden Gate Plaza Shopping Center
- Northwood Center Shopping Center
- Troy Commons Shopping Center
- Candlewood Suites Detroit - Troy
- Long Lake Plaza Shopping Center
- County Line Plaza Shopping Center
- Somerset Inn Troy
- Courtyard Detroit Troy
- The Somerset Collection Shopping Center
- Oakland Plaza Shopping Center