- LTLoveToWineAndDinevipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •69 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat a great time! Christmas at Parc was incredible! The food and service were amazing, and we were surrounded by revelers and beautiful Christmas lights. Can’t recommend highly enough!More infoParcPrice: Expensive• American• Detroit•4.5
- JDJeffreyDChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy wife and I had a great dinner experience at the Apparatus Room last night! Rick Wiemer took excellent care of us as we went with the Chef’s Choice experience, which did not disappoint! We had oysters, salmon tartare, salad, Spanish octopus, steak, chocolate cake and more in this culinary experience to remember. Hats off to the chef! The flavors were amazing and there was more than enough food overall to be completely satisfied. The ambiance, as always, was lively but still allowed for a private conversation. I would recommend a visit to Apparatus Room with Rick, who will make you feel welcomed and who really takes pleasure in his guests being happy with the food and service. I hope you enjoy as much as we did!More infoThe Apparatus RoomPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Detroit•4.4
- MLMargeLDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe took our friends to celebrate their anniversary. It was their first time. We have been there many times. The service was impeccable and the food was delicious in every bite! Our friends were very impressed and plan to visit again soon! Our many thanks for your great service and creating an environment that welcomes each guest and ensures they leave with a smile on their face.More infoCantoro Trattoria - PlymouthPrice: Moderate• Italian• Plymouth•4.7
- SCSaraCDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023There was a wait for a table even though we had a reservation. After that inconvenience, evertmything else was truly wonderful. Our server was great, our chef was great, and the food was incredible. Very happy overall ☺️More infoBenihana - Dearborn, MIPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Dearborn•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •12 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 26, 2019The food was fantastic. The restaurant was very quiet. I almost feel like there needs to be some background music. I would definitely come back!More infoUrban SteakPrice: Moderate• American• Detroit•3.3
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The suburban town of Romulus, Michigan, is several minutes outside of Detroit. This wholesome city boasts a well-rounded variety of budget-friendly restaurants. Romulus has several Italian restaurants and pizzerias, as well as many American-style eateries. Plenty of restaurants serve the classics: breakfast foods, brunch, burgers and sandwiches. If you're in the mood for something more global, Romulus also has several restaurants that serve Middle Eastern, Japanese and Greek cuisine. Check out one of the many sports bars in the area if you want to grab a drink and quick bite in a casual setting. For those flying into the nearby Wayne County airport, you can find several Italian and American restaurants in the terminal to satisfy your post-flight appetite.