Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Southside Bistro offers the "Restaurant" side and "Bistro" side, both with the complete dinner menu available, and an additional Pizza-burger menu. Please go to our web site and see our complete menu selections.
Kinley’s Restaurant is based on a rustic-contemporary Alaskan feel. Our trademark is exceptional food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The combination of unique dishes, knowledgeable and inviting staff, and the extensive beer, wine and cocktail lists appeal to travelers and locals alike. We strive to be the benchmark of an independently-owned, Alaskan casual fine dining restaurant.
Please note: If you'd like to be seated at our Ramen Counter or Whisky Bar, please add a reservation note or tag when booking.
Great food. Excellent service. Warm ambiance. These elements are how many of our guests would describe Ginger. We created a restaurant that expresses our faith and values in extending genuine hospitality to all and food sure to please all tastes. We take classics and new cuisine of the Pacific Rim and put a modern twist on the flavors.
We also offer a wide variety of locally crafted Alaskan brews that rotate weekly.
Our menu changes seasonally with an emphasis on fresh, local products with specials offered most weekends.
We are located in the heart of the Turnagain area, just a walking distance from the beautiful views of Earthquake Park and Lyn Ary Park.
- KDKearneyDinerEast Tennessee •42 reviews5.0Dined todayThe steak and oysters were very good. I had a great cocktail called the spicy margarita which I highly recommend. It was great! Loved that the bartenders served the drinks so you can interact with them. Didn’t care for the Caesar salad. To much dressing but they took it off my bill. We shared the bananas foster bread pudding and it was awesome. The atmosphere is lovely with nice music playing. Overall a great place and I’ll be back.More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - AnchoragePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Anchorage•4
- AKAKRobAnchorage / Alaska •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoJust perfect. Great drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts. I’ve only had noodles and not the steaks, but I watched them getting grilled and they looked perfect. I wish I could remember the name of the cocktail, but it was one of their smoke infused drinks. Normally I find that a forgettable gimmick, but the smoke remained on the nose and made the drink better. I got their variation on cacio e Pepe. With scallops and an egg. Something about a perfect egg or scallop really thrills me and these were legitimately perfect: sear, temp, and flavor. Service is perfect: knowledgeable, adaptive, and timely. Had a little wait, but that was on us deciding to sit at the kitchen bar instead of our reserved table. Asked staff about drinks, wine pairings, and what we would like and the staff were right there with good questions and comments to food and drink that that related to our desires. Our bill which wasn’t split properly-but that was on us. Staff made the corrections immediately. Genuine 5⭐️ rating.More infoWhisky & RamenPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Anchorage•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAnchorage / Alaska •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was very good, except for the appetizer Oysters, those were old and I would not order them again!! They would do better getting Alaskan oysters from Alaskan farms in the Sitka area! Service was exceptional and felt like we attended to very well. Will recommend a visit for those looking for a very nice dining experience with a view!!More infoCrow's Nest - Hotel Captain CookPrice: Expensive• American• Anchorage•4.8
- RBRoyBAnchorage / Alaska •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe service was excellent. The food was cooked to perfection but the blackened prime rib was not just blackened but heavily spiced with hot red pepper- not at all what I expected for blackened prime rib. We thought the wait time for our entree was somewhat long. My margarita was tasty but very small and mostly ice. In general I was pleased with the meal and service and would recommend the restaurant to friends.More infoHaute Quarter GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.8
- SRStephanieRvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Ericka was our server. She was amazing. The was amazing Awesome first dining of the New Year!More infoSimon & Seafort'sPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Anchorage•4.1
Although many think of it as a cold city, Anchorage, Alaska, has relatively mild temperatures that make visiting quite appealing. If you enjoy outdoor activities, try the hiking, fishing, kayaking and hunting the area has to offer. Whether you desire Korean, Thai, Mediterranean, Mexican or Japanese cuisines or want a taste of sushi, steaks or seafood, the restaurants in Anchorage can satisfy any palate. On the subject of seafood, Anchorage features some of freshest found anywhere. Local seafood offerings include oysters, halibut, Alaska king crab and wild Alaska salmon. On many menus, you’ll also find food items unique to Alaska. These include reindeer dogs, chocolate bread, Eskimo ice cream and muktuk, a traditional Inuit dish.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Anchorage is 49th State Brewing Company Anchorage
- Comfort Inn Ship Creek Anchorage
- Potter Section House
- Russian River
- Russian Jack Springs Park
- Holiday Inn Express Anchorage
- Elmendorf Air Force Base
- Mirror Lake State Wayside Park
- Dimond Center Shopping Mall
- Bentzen Lake Park
- Anchor Park
- Fire Island Moose Range
- Icy Strait Point
- Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast
- The Lakefront Anchorage
- The Alaska Zoo
- Anchorage Museum
- Thompson Park
- Earthquake Park
- Portage Glacier
- Skilak Guard Station