Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Southside Bistro offers the "Restaurant" side and "Bistro" side, both with the complete dinner menu available, and an additional Pizza-burger menu. Please go to our web site and see our complete menu selections.
Kinley’s Restaurant is based on a rustic-contemporary Alaskan feel. Our trademark is exceptional food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The combination of unique dishes, knowledgeable and inviting staff, and the extensive beer, wine and cocktail lists appeal to travelers and locals alike. We strive to be the benchmark of an independently-owned, Alaskan casual fine dining restaurant.
Please note: If you'd like to be seated at our Ramen Counter or Whisky Bar, please add a reservation note or tag when booking.
Great food. Excellent service. Warm ambiance. These elements are how many of our guests would describe Ginger. We created a restaurant that expresses our faith and values in extending genuine hospitality to all and food sure to please all tastes. We take classics and new cuisine of the Pacific Rim and put a modern twist on the flavors.
We also offer a wide variety of locally crafted Alaskan brews that rotate weekly.
Our menu changes seasonally with an emphasis on fresh, local products with specials offered most weekends.
We are located in the heart of the Turnagain area, just a walking distance from the beautiful views of Earthquake Park and Lyn Ary Park.
- FSFancySchmamcySeattle / Eastern Washington •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat views, great food and service, not adorable but worth it for a special occasionMore infoCrow's Nest - Hotel Captain CookPrice: Expensive• American• Anchorage•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAnchorage / Alaska •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLove the food at Haute Quarter my favorite dish is the chicken and gnocchi!!! Also there apps are delicious!! Sorry that they are closing in October!!!More infoHaute Quarter GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.8
- SBSuperBearvipAnchorage / Alaska •31 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSecond visit didn’t disappoint! Fun drink menu. Off the appetizer menu we had the pork buns, hamachi and salad. All are great dishes. Buns are super light and airy seasoned with a dash of togarashi. Hamachi was like butter. Second time on the very nicely composed salad with a light plum vinaigrette. The star ramen was also a return hit. Enjoyed sitting at the ramen bar and watching dishes and drinks come out. Staff as great as our first visit. Definitely on our rotation list!More infoWhisky & RamenPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Anchorage•4.8
- BVBethVLas Vegas •14 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoFood and service were good. I don’t like that everything is ala carte. Prices extre￼mely expensive. It was a nice evening but not somewhere I would go on a regular basis.More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - AnchoragePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Anchorage•4.1
- SRStephanieRvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Ericka was our server. She was amazing. The was amazing Awesome first dining of the New Year!More infoSimon & Seafort'sPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Anchorage•4.2
Although many think of it as a cold city, Anchorage, Alaska, has relatively mild temperatures that make visiting quite appealing. If you enjoy outdoor activities, try the hiking, fishing, kayaking and hunting the area has to offer. Whether you desire Korean, Thai, Mediterranean, Mexican or Japanese cuisines or want a taste of sushi, steaks or seafood, the restaurants in Anchorage can satisfy any palate. On the subject of seafood, Anchorage features some of freshest found anywhere. Local seafood offerings include oysters, halibut, Alaska king crab and wild Alaska salmon. On many menus, you’ll also find food items unique to Alaska. These include reindeer dogs, chocolate bread, Eskimo ice cream and muktuk, a traditional Inuit dish.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Anchorage is 49th State Brewing Company Anchorage
- Stephenson Park
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Potter Section House
- Russian Jack Springs Park
- Harris Harbor
- Polar Raceway Park
- Holiday Inn Express Anchorage
- Roosevelt Park
- Jacobson Park
- Dimond Center Shopping Mall
- Summit Lake Lodge
- Lynn Ary Park
- Frontier Suites Airport Hotel
- Hoonah Harbor
- Auke Recreation Area
- Inlet Tower Hotel & Suites
- Icy Strait Point
- Anchorage Downtown Hotel
- Knik Museum And Musher's Hall of Fame