Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Southside Bistro offers the "Restaurant" side and "Bistro" side, both with the complete dinner menu available, and an additional Pizza-burger menu. Please go to our web site and see our complete menu selections.
Please note: If you'd like to be seated at our Ramen Counter or Whisky Bar, please add a reservation note or tag when booking.
Everett’s Dining room with its lakefront location, on the beautiful shores of Lake Wasilla, overlooks the majestic mountains of the Chugach range. Everett's has earned guest acclaim for being one of Alaska’s Most Romantic Restaurants.
Pair your expertly crafted meal with a glass of equally fine wine. We serve innovative and classic cocktails, offer a diverse wine selection, locally crafted beers and utilize the highest quality ingredients possible.
Kinley’s Restaurant is based on a rustic-contemporary Alaskan feel. Our trademark is exceptional food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The combination of unique dishes, knowledgeable and inviting staff, and the extensive beer, wine and cocktail lists appeal to travelers and locals alike. We strive to be the benchmark of an independently-owned, Alaskan casual fine dining restaurant.
We also offer a wide variety of locally crafted Alaskan brews that rotate weekly.
Our menu changes seasonally with an emphasis on fresh, local products with specials offered most weekends.
We are located in the heart of the Turnagain area, just a walking distance from the beautiful views of Earthquake Park and Lyn Ary Park.
Great food. Excellent service. Warm ambiance. These elements are how many of our guests would describe Ginger. We created a restaurant that expresses our faith and values in extending genuine hospitality to all and food sure to please all tastes. We take classics and new cuisine of the Pacific Rim and put a modern twist on the flavors.
- OTOpenTable DinerAnchorage / Alaska •5 reviews5.0Dined todayA wonderful dining experience. Staff were very attentive, and the meal was excellent.More infoCrow's Nest - Hotel Captain Cook$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Anchorage•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipAnchorage / Alaska •80 reviews5.0Dined todayOur experience was quite nice. Food was excellent, and service was great. Would love to return.More infoKinley's Restaurant and Bar$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.8
- KGKatherineGAnchorage / Alaska •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoService, ambiance, and of course the food was excellent! For drinks we started off with Stroll Down Takeshita (refreshing) and Old Fashioned (hubby enjoyed it). For apps we got Izakaya Cucumbers (good but nothing special), Scotch Tamago (delicious, my favorite of the three), and Wagyu Carpaccio (a little on the salty side). For ramen I got the Tokyo Rich Tsukeme (amazing, pork belly was my favorite part, as much as I wanted to finish it, I was so full towards the end) and my husband got the Sugamo Star (he emptied his bowl).More infoWhisky & Ramen$$$$Price: Moderate• Japanese• Anchorage•4.8
- KKennyPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI read a lot of mixed reviews about this place. Well we got a gift card so we decided to have a nice date night out at Sullivans. Well I am impressed! We had quick service on a Friday night at 5:30pm. This was with a reservation and right before the place got super busy!! The staff were all working hard and we got our food all in a timely fashion. We spent about hour and a half there. The live music is loud but it’s live! I enjoyed it! It is like having lively elevator music in your background. There is a large bar area and a good size dining area. We sat in the dining area, the bar is not our scene! We had Beef Wellington Bites and Sweet and Sour Cauliflower were delicious heaven sent!! I kept my plate light and got the steakhouse salad with a side of garlic mashed potatoes. The cook on the steak was over. I asked for medium (which was a mistake) I got medium well to well done really…it was still good to eat. I could not get myself to order $72-79 dollar steak. Again we were there because of a gift card I would not go here because it is beyond what I will pay for food. If you want fancy dining, THIS IS IT for Anchorage! With that said go here if that is your thing! You will like it! We used the parking garage and walked the sky bridge! It’s the way to go!!More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - Anchorage$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Anchorage•3.8
- AAnonymousAnchorage / Alaska •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoMy partner and I came here on Valentines(2024). I’m only leaving a review because I really appreciated the service we received. I wish I could remember our waitresses name but she had reddish hair with blue eyes. She complimented my dress before we were sat (we ended up being sat in her section). She was so kind and was a great waitress. I found out an hour before our reservation that someone I was close with before had passed away. I was pretty upset but wanted to try to continue on with the plans we had. You’re always told to be kind to everyone because you never know what they’re going through, and the waitress really helped cheer me up on a really rough night by just being kind.More infoSimon & Seafort's$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• Anchorage•4.5
Although many think of it as a cold city, Anchorage, Alaska, has relatively mild temperatures that make visiting quite appealing. If you enjoy outdoor activities, try the hiking, fishing, kayaking and hunting the area has to offer. Whether you desire Korean, Thai, Mediterranean, Mexican or Japanese cuisines or want a taste of sushi, steaks or seafood, the restaurants in Anchorage can satisfy any palate. On the subject of seafood, Anchorage features some of freshest found anywhere. Local seafood offerings include oysters, halibut, Alaska king crab and wild Alaska salmon. On many menus, you’ll also find food items unique to Alaska. These include reindeer dogs, chocolate bread, Eskimo ice cream and muktuk, a traditional Inuit dish.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Anchorage is Bombay Deluxe Indian Restaurant
- Nancy Lake State Recreation Area
- Begich Towers Incorporated
- Anchorage Downtown Hotel
- Alaska Railroad Depot
- Hilton Anchorage
- Alaska Center For The Performing Arts
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage Midtown
- Courtyard Anchorage Airport
- Twentymile River Station
- Elmendorf Air Force Base
- The Alaska Zoo
- Hillberg Ski Area
- Bancroft Park
- Bentzen Lake Park
- Dimond Center Shopping Mall
- Eagle And Symphony Lakes
- Dena Ina Civic Convention Center
- Point Campbell Kincaid Park
- Public Lands Information Center
- Puffin Inn