North Georgia Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in North Georgia
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in North Georgia
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At Fortify Kitchen & Bar, expect great food, delicious cocktails and impeccable service in a comfortable environment. We will always support sustainability in our area by using produce sourced from local small farms and growers, all natural, hormone-antibiotic free meats and proteins, and sustainable seafood sources and give back to the great community we call home!
Community is more than a restaurant, it’s a destination you seek out for the ultimate dining experience. From the Maître D’ that greets you at the door, to the smoked cocktails at the bar, and the world class steaks you enjoy with a bottle of your favorite wine, everything is done with style and impeccable service, in a relaxing prohibition atmosphere.
For large parties of 14 or more, please contact Susan Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Table 20, we have one goal in mind:
make the world a more delicious place for all!
Whether you're looking for a pretty clucking good chicken sandwich and a sweet tea, or an order of surf & turf with a limoncello basil martini - all you need is a mood for good food and we’ve got you covered!
20 South Wall Street. www.table-20.com
Overlooking the foothills of the Southern Appalachian Mountains, the Winery and Vineyard provides the perfect setting for the enjoyment of our award-winning handcrafted wines, Sunday Brunch, Cafe Lunch and Gourmet Dinners.
You can experience it all within the thoughtfully designed space featuring extraordinary vistas, vaulted beam ceilings, natural wood & stone finishes, and an immaculate double-sided fireplace.
Mac's features a locally sourced menu of shareable plates, a curated wine list for each menu, along with a seasonal cocktail menu.
experience for all your senses. Lake Chatuge and the Blue Ridge Mountains serve as a tranquil backdrop that is
enhanced by a natural, yet manicured landscape – offering colorful gardens and meandering walkways that are
perfect for a before or after-dinner stroll.
The Oaks Lakeside Kitchen is celebration of the diverse and substantial traditions of American cooking.
Our elevated menus are approachable and not pretentious, dramatically presented and artfully plated, featuring
Smoked Fish Dip, Braised Pork Belly and Apples, Bourbon Braised Short Ribs, Southern River Farms Filet, Skillet
Seared Salmon, and of course, mouth-watering filet.
The Oaks Lakeside Kitchen also has an extensive selection of hand-crafted cocktails, craft beer, and an American
See what locals rave about in North Georgia
- JNJessieNAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst time there. Out for date night and it was great. Server was attentive but not bothersome and the food was amazing, great cocktails as wellMore infoAntebellum$$$$• Southern• Flowery Branch•4.9
- MPMichaelPAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI have eaten at this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. I invited friends for the weekend to Big Canoe and the first thing they asked me was whether we were eating at Home Restaurant. On top of the fantastic food and great presentation, we decided to try a couple of Home's specialty drinks. They have a fantastic bar that makes terrific mixed drinks. I recommend this restaurant to everyone who lives in the area.More infoHome Restaurant$$$$• Farm-to-table• Marble Hill•4.9
- FFastracerbob1 review5.0Dined on May 26, 2023When you make your reservation, you must ask for a table outside riverside. If you are lucky, ducks and geese will float by.More infoBurra Burra on the River$$$$• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• McCaysville•4.4
- GLGeneL1 review5.0Dined on May 14, 2023Our manager and waitress Jasmine were fantastic - great service and attention despite very many people for Mother's Day Brunch! Great job also by head chef and food staff - great omelet station, great food selections (chicken waffles eggs Benedict fresh salads fruits delectable desserts). We have enjoyed great dinners often - this our first Mother's Day Brunch - and many more!More infoAmicalola Falls Lodge & Restaurant$$$$• American• Dahlonega•3.8
- BWBobbyWvipAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server Leah was amazing and the food was excellent.More infoThe Oaks Lakeside Kitchen$$$$• American• Hiawassee•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in North Georgia include Wolf Mountain Vineyards, Lake Rabun Hotel and Restaurant and Fortify Kitchen and Bar
Restaurants with gluten-free options in North Georgia are Valhalla Resort Hotel Dining, Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Fortify Kitchen and Bar
Bottomless brunch in North Georgia is available at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard and Lake Rabun Hotel and Restaurant
The most romantic restaurant in North Georgia is Antebellum
Restaurants in North Georgia with a great view include Wolf Mountain Vineyards, Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard and The Oaks Lakeside Kitchen
- Toccoa Falls
- Anna Ruby Falls
- Smith Monument
- Little Shoal Creek Public Use Area
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cartersville
- South Terrace Plaza Shopping Center
- Loreley Resort
- Quality Inn Helen
- Gilmer Fairground
- Brymans Plaza Shopping Center
- Cherokee Indian Memorial
- Moccasin Creek Park
- Blue Ridge Lake Recreation Area
- Battlefield Golf Club And Estates
- Fires Creek Wildlife Management Area
- Lake Lanier
- Morganton Point Recreation Area
- Eagle Park
- Cedar Bluff Park
- Lumpkin Company Park