- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe love it there! Our server was pleasant. The food was delicious and it arrived quickly. I will definitely recommend it.More infoTante's Fish MarketPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Wailuku•4.3
- RLRLTexasvipDallas - Fort Worth •64 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Food was really good, we will eat there again. As many other places in Maui they were severely short staffed and it took a long while to be waited on and had to ask a couple of times for items we had requested.More infoRoasted Chiles - MauiPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Kihei•4
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Aug 19, 2023We had a wonderful evening on the patio. The music was wonderful but too loud for conversation. It was very busy and while our waitress was very nice, we waited a very long time for drinks, an even longer time to order, and we never got our appetizer before they delivered our dinner. The food and cocktails were fantastic. Fortunately we were not in a hurry so had a nice leisurely dinner.More infoekolu kitchen1279Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Kihei•4.7
- DdavidVancouver / British Columbia •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was mostly great! Fresh fish sandwich amazing; though fish in fish tacos was dry.More infoMonkeypod Kitchen - WaileaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Wailea•4.7
- HHawaiimeivipHawaii •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Santiago our waiter was very professional and efficient and provided excellent customer service. We enjoyed our lunch tremendously. Thank you.More infoTommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Wailea, MauiPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Wailea•4.6
A small but popular harbor and village beside the blue Pacific, Ma'alaea offers several dining options and food to-go for snorkelers and beachgoers. Breakfast options at the harbor include traditional American meals like eggs Benedict or native Hawaiian favorites, including moco loco and spam musubi. Slightly inland, find chef-inspired new American cuisine, with dinner prepared with locally grown produce and European-inspired meat, poultry and seafood dishes. Harborside restaurants serve local seafood, and crustaceans are served along with Hawaiian favorites like sandwiches made from locally raised pork and appetizers like ahi poke. Other choices include Asian-inspired noodles and soup, also served in full view of the ocean and harbor.