Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We DO NOT accept table requests. We only have 12 tables. We are a very small intimate restaurant and every table has a view of the bay. No pets only ADA defined trained service animals.
VOTED TOP 10 RESTAURANTS IN ORANGE COUNTY 2022 BY OPENTABLE DINERS! Our quaint, waterfront venue offers fresh air patio dining with an infused contemporary American menu. Corkage Fee is $75 per 750ml, maximum one 750 ml for parties up to 4, maximum of two 750ml for parties 5 or more, as long as wine is not represented on our list. Please present your wine for corkage to the receptionist who will ensure it is given to the service staff. Corkage not available for private events.
We put all our heart and soul into a creative and unique experience. Our Omakase is a pre-fixed menu based on raw fish and shellfish. All our fish, rice, and ingredients come from Japan, prepared with Japanese techniques and elements. Our Omakase is a fine dining, intimate experience, prepared in front of our guests to highlight the integrity of our dishes.
DIARY RESTRICTIONS have to be informed in advance. Please note that some requests we can not accommodate.
NOT ALLOW outside bottles or food.
SEATING AT THE BAR is the same courses as AT THE TABLE. Our professional servers will explain the intricacy of every dish.
BE ON TIME Service starts in unison at the time of reservation. If you are late, you will miss the first courses.
CHILDREN age 5+ are welcome, must order the full menu, no children's menu or price.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS are allowed 72 hours in advance. Less than 72 hours will be charged for the full price of Omakase per guest plus tax
Guests are encouraged to indulge in French delicacies such as escargot, frog legs, and wonderful main courses only found at Pescadou Bistro. The restaurant features include indoor and covered outdoor dining option so whether visiting Pescadou Bistro on a romantic date, or stopping in after work for a relaxing glass of red or white wine, the ambiance and delicious French dishes offer a meal that takes you straight to the dining rooms of France.
A place to dine and experience true Greek hospitality, come in to enjoy an out of the ordinary getaway.
The cuisine is so vast; it can satisfy almost any palate or diet including low carb, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options available at all times.
The family recipes we prepare always begin with fresh products purchased daily from local vendors and Greek distributors in order to create the authentic flavors enjoyed only in a Greek home.
Join us for a memorable experience!
The restaurant will be closing for a remodel on October 9.
Please check back near the end of November.
Inspired by the modern cafe culture of Australia and abroad, Milligram is blurring the lines between cafe, restaurant and wine bar. Whether it's a coffee and the Smashed Avocado, or the crowd favorite Breakfast Ciabatta with a Mimosa in the morning, or some salads, charcuterie and a rose' for lunch, or the slow braised beef cheek, with chargrilled cauliflower sided with roast fingerling potatoes and bottle of Syrah for dinner, Milligram with it's stunning outdoor courtyard patio, is the perfect place to enjoy time with family and friends.
If you can't find availability for your desired time and date please call us 714-288-1077
AVAILABLE TAKE OUT FOOD + WINE
(Delivery available through third party services i.e. Doordash, Postmates, Grubhub).
Extensive Italian wine selection available for take out.
Francoligourmet.com for available menu.
Experience authentic Northern Italian Cuisine in the heart of sunny Southern California at Francoli Gourmet. This classic eatery features classic flavors, prepared with the freshest ingredients. Francoli Gourmet features an onsite specialty store, carrying wines from all 20 regions of Italy as well as liquors. Francoli Gourmet's menu is a gourmet tour of Northern Italy, rich in regional specialties and popular favorites.
We provide also a retail section with Italian Imports such as liqueurs, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, specialty pasta, plus so much more.
- LLalavipOrange County •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSeasons 52 is one of our main "go-tos" for a business lunch. That being said, sometimes the service can be a tad slow. (However, to be fair, we didn't tell them we were on our lunch hour.) The food is ALWAYS delicious and it is amazing that they can create dishes all under 600 calories. The shot glass desserts are a must-have!More infoSeasons 52 - Costa MesaPrice: Expensive• American• Costa Mesa•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was incredible! Perfect place for a cute dinner with friends or a date night. Drinks were good and definitely strong, but no complaints on that. Service was good, our server lagged a bit at the end but the majority of the time he was quick and helpful. Will definitely be back!More infoHabana - Costa MesaPrice: Expensive• Cuban• Costa Mesa•4.8
- AMAnthonyMOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Outstanding customer service. Food was excellent. Must have- cheese truffle garlic bread!!More infoNorth Italia – IrvinePrice: Moderate• Italian• Irvine•4.6
- AMAndrewMLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The sides have reduced in size and quality of ingredients. Bread is now a fee and less of it (hardly enough for 2 people). Although the steak and Chilean WSB was on point. Will come back, but will be making new decisions.More infoMastro's Steakhouse - Costa MesaPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Costa Mesa•4.7
- GCGabbyCOrange County •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a good time at Water Grill. Friendly staff, great ambiance, and delicious seafood for a good value.More infoWater Grill - South Coast PlazaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Costa Mesa•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Orange County
Located in the sunny state of California, Orange County is known for its many tourist attractions. Considering that Orange County consists of 34 cities and is more populous than 21 U.S. states, you can bet the attractions include not only the best surfing beaches, the Balboa ferry, and sites like Knott’s Berry Farm and Disneyland but also a huge selection of restaurants. The warm climate enhances the growth of fresh, organic vegetables and fruits, which can be found in many restaurants. Although iconic California foods like Rocky Road ice cream and sourdough bread may have originated in other CA cities, they’re also popular in Orange County. Fast food places, drive-ins, and Korean barbecues are popular in this area, too. Smoothies in the summer, however, take the cake.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Orange County is Lolas By MFK
- Garden Grove / Westminster
- Mission Viejo / Rancho Santa Margarita
- San Juan Capistrano
- San Clemente
- Laguna Beach
- Aliso Viejo / Laguna Niguel
- Ladera Ranch
- Yorba Linda
- Lake Forest
- Buena Park
- Anaheim Hills
- Laguna Hills / Lake Forest / Foothill Ranch
- Seal Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Mission San Juan Capistrano
- College Country Shopping Center
- Laguna Beach
- Anaheim Convention Center
- Corona Del Mar State Beach
- Red Roof Inn Santa Ana
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tustin Orange County
- Balboa Island
- Downtown Disney California
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
- Downtown Huntington Beach
- DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spectrum
- Upper Newport Bay Regional Park
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Crystal Cove Historic District
- Villa Del Sol Shopping Center
- Anaheim Marriott Suites
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach