Cuisine (20 of 27)
20 restaurants available nearby
Here for a big football game and it was an amazing time! So many tvs that you definitely won’t miss the game you came in for. Service is always top notch with the bartenders very social!
Oh and the food…. Just make sure you get the pizza!!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
We had a family dinner here to welcome relatives from Northern California. Everyone enjoyed their food and the selection of beer and cocktails. I did have to ask the staff to turn on the Ducks game in favor of an out of town NHL game.
Service was really slow at first but it wasn’t even very busy, our server was very sweet though. The food was pretty good, but it did take awhile to come out (probably upwards of 30 minutes). There was a large party behind us who were incredibly loud so it wasn’t the most relaxing setting to...
We live close-by and enjoy dropping in. It's not just another little pasta house. The pasta dishes are imaginative and the pasta itself perfectly al dente. But wait! There's more: excellent secondis, and tasty appetizers. All are very well prepared. Plus, there's a nice little bar downstairs...
My husband and I are HB locals and have been coming to the Watertable for years. It’s by far the best restaurant in HB and one of the best in the OC. Never had a bad meal. Every single menu item is out of this world. We go for breakfast and dinner. Service is excellent every time. Compliments to...
- Main Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott Bayview
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach
- Downtown Anaheim Suite
- Crown Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Laguna Beach
- Shorebreak Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
- Downtown Huntington Beach
- Laguna Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Dana Point Harbor
- Lido Village Shopping Center
- Fullerton Town Center Shopping Center
- South Coast Plaza Village Shopping Center
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel
- Rossmoor Shopping Center
- Downtown Disney
- Hyatt Regency Newport Beach