Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nếp Café is a coffee & brunch experience paying homage to the traditional Vietnamese morning routine. Nếp is elevating that experience and bringing it to you in the heart of Little Saigon, Orange County with artisanal coffee, craft drinks, and a full range food menu to satisfy guests' breakfast & brunch needs.
We want to ensure that each dish is a course of art with unique flower arrangement or carving of vegetation, created mainly from organic fruits/vegetables and some wild mushrooms.
Our two-story restaurant is designed by world-renowed designer with each details shadowed with low-key luxuary and comfort, come in and experience the combination of taste, health, safety, and beauty.
"I know a spot."
Here you can find everything from ramen and sashimi to charcoal-grilled skewers, hand-crafted cocktails, and of course, good vibes. So stop by, grab a bite, drink, and unwind – you deserve it!
- MmartimvipOrange County •15 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were celebrating my friend's birthday. They had a birthday sign on the table, gave us complimentary champagne and dessert. The food was delicious! Service excellent!More infoSeasons 52 - Costa MesaPrice: Expensive• American• Costa Mesa•4.8
- JjessecOrange County •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had dinner here last night for the first time to celebrate our anniversary. Everything was wonderful! The service was outstanding and food was as well! We started with cocktails and they were able to my favorite drink, a blood and sand. Rarely does a bar have the ingredients so I was very excited and impressed! The lobster bisque was amazing and my steak was cooked perfectly. The brought out complimentary desert of chocolate and cheese cakes for us on a happy anniversary plate as well. It it a bit pricy but worth it. Overall great experience and we’ll definitely be back.More infoThe Capital Grille - Costa MesaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Costa Mesa•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Overal experience was wonderful! The food options were great. Appreciated our server Luke who was attentive and answered all our questions. He gave wonderful recommendations.More infoGem DiningPrice: Very Expensive• Southeast Asian• Fountain Valley•4.8
- TTimothyOrange County •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great Service and friendly. Great place for any type of partyMore infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - Fountain ValleyPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Huntington Beach / Seal Beach / Fountain Valley•4.5
- GCGabbyCOrange County •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a good time at Water Grill. Friendly staff, great ambiance, and delicious seafood for a good value.More infoWater Grill - South Coast PlazaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Costa Mesa•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Fountain Valley
Fountain Valley's official motto, "A Nice Place to Live", is undoubtedly accurate, as the slice of California paradise is home to natural beauty, exciting activities, and high-quality restaurants.Innovative American eateries, including grilles and gastropubs, can be found all around Fountain Valley, as can quite a few gourmet sandwich shops.Accordingly, diners who love modern twists on famous meals will be impressed with the city's cuisine. But the delicious eats don't end there, as Fountain Valley also boasts a number of authentic Asian, Latin, Middle Eastern, and European establishments.Additionally, fresh-caught seafood and just-crafted tacos are also offered by quite a few of the city's restaurants. Between the warm sun, fun locals, and memorable food, you'll have a great time in Fountain Valley. To experience a taste of California, reserve a couple meals for statewide specialty dishes in cioppino and avocado toast.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Fountain Valley. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Vietnamese, French, Asian, Contemporary Asian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fountain Valley who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fountain Valley either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Elden F Gillespie Park
- Harper Park
- Ellis Park
- Fountain Valley Promenade Shopping Center
- Centennial Regional Park
- Green Valley Park
- Callens Corner Shopping Center
- Cordata Park
- Windsor Park
- David L Baker Golf Course
- Fountain Valley Plaza Shopping Center
- Garfield Plaza Shopping Center
- Mile Square Regional Park
- Mile Square Golf Course
- Monroe Park
- Kellogg House
- Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro
- Vista View Park
- Days Inn & Suites Fountain Valley / Huntington Beach
- Discovery Museum of Orange County