Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Established in 2016.
Gaucho Grill USA began its operation in Hollywood, CA in the early 1990's. The earliest restaurants practiced traditional Argentine cuisine and have been quite successful as a result. The newest location in Downey, CA unveils a new, contemporary approach to fine Argentine steaks, cuisine, and libations. Gaucho Grill Argentine Steakhouse in Downey has a fully-operating bar and nightlife which perfectly complements the already fervent environment within its walls.
Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant first opened in 1934 with Mrs. Knott and her children serving the first customers in their tea room. The restaurant has grown over the years into one of the largest in California, but the classic fried chicken dinner is still made the same way today using Mrs. Knott's recipes.
Every complete chicken dinner includes handmade biscuits, side salad, choice of cabbage or cherry rhubarb, three pieces of fried chicken, and mashed potatoes smothered in gravy. For dessert: your choice of boysenberry pie or boysenberry sherbet. Many other dishes are also available including grilled chicken, salads, and a number of appetizers. A full-service bar, serving signature boysenberry-infused cocktails, is also available.
Currently, we are following all government-issued regulations and seating is currently outside only. Thank you in advance for understanding and we are in this together.
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoOur server Rachel was wonderful!! We haven't stopped by for Mrs Knotts's lunch or dinner in years. We had so many questions about the menu & Rachel was very patient, friendly & kind. We also asked about many changes with Knotts itself that she helped with. Wonderful dining experienceMore infoMrs. Knott's Chicken DinnerPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Buena Park•4.2
- CACarolAOrange County •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Our Thanksgiving dinner was very good. The service was a little slow, but the place was completely full and jammed with people waiting for tables so that’s understandable. We’ll be back.More infoClaim Jumper - Buena ParkPrice: Moderate• American• Buena Park•4
- JGJaneGOrange County •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023We came to celebrate a friend's birthday. The food was fantastic and the waiter with curly hair was simply amazing!! However, the best part was the birthday dessert that they gave to my friend. They gave her a S'mores Platter. I've never seen anything like it. It was better than good. I wholeheartedly give the restaurant five stars!More infoRock & Brews - Buena ParkPrice: Moderate• American• Buena Park•4.6
- GGino826vipSan Diego •39 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 22, 2023Great food and service. We had the z salmon and it was delicious.More infoVentanasPrice: Moderate• American• Buena Park•5
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Really enjoyed the experience! Good as usual was great!More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - Buena ParkPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Buena Park•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Buena Park
Buena Park is an upscale neighborhood in North Orange County, where chicken is an essential meat in the area. Many restaurants specialize in chicken dinners that use both white and dark meat. Topped with gravy and biscuits, these are classic meals for lunch or dinner. Small pubs are also popular in Buena Park. These locations have happy hours on the weekdays for great deals and complimentary music. Young adults love to head to these pubs in the afternoons, enjoy beers on the patio, and eat traditional American food. Everything is handcrafted, and diners feel right at home with these comfort foods. Buena Park's culinary scene is booming and energetic.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Buena Park. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Comfort Food, Argentinean, American, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Buena Park who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Buena Park either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Holiday Inn Buena Park
- Skywoodcali Villa
- Neff Park
- Los Coyotes Shopping Center
- Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
- Good Nite Inn Buena Park
- Schweitzer Park
- Adventure City
- Valencia Park
- Buena Park Mall Shopping Center
- Brenner Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim Buena Park/Disney North
- Big Tee Golf Course
- H G Miller Golf Course
- Town House Motel
- Baymont Inn and Suites - Anaheim
- El Rancho Verde Park
- Rainbow Inn
- Mccomber Shopping Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park