Piero's Italian Cuisine2067 reviews4.8Italian$$$$Las VegasStart takeout order
Ferraro's Ristorante4231 reviews4.8Italian$$$$ParadiseStart takeout order
Oscar's Steakhouse at the Plaza Hotel & Casino4693 reviews4.7Steakhouse$$$$PlazaStart takeout order
All You Korean BBQ7 reviews4.4Korean$$$$SLS Las VegasStart takeout order
Burnt Offerings26 reviews4.5Contemporary American$$$$Near the StripStart takeout order
Searsucker - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Permanently Closed930 reviews4.4American$$$$The StripStart takeout order
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Las Vegas
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
Discover Las Vegas
Second only to gambling the world’s most recognizable gaming destination, restaurant culture in Las Vegas is loud and proud. A popular outpost for Food Network stars’ restaurant offshoots or New York and Los Angeles restaurateurs looking for space and an eager audience, Las Vegas has been a real player on the culinary scene for years, despite its landlocked situation (unsustainable though it may seem, fish abounds.) In addition to the glitzy big names of casino restaurants, the city off-the-strip is dotted with strip malls many of which have become food destinations of their own. Whether its regional thai or better sushi than you ever thought could be served in the desert, the world is your, figurative, oyster in Vegas.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Las Vegas who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Las Vegas either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, American, Japanese, French and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
As of February 8, 2023 there are 435 restaurants in Las Vegas. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Green Valley Ranch
- The Venetian and Palazzo
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Near the Las Vegas Strip
- Fashion Show Mall
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- South Point Casino
- The Vegas Strip
- The City of Las Vegas
- The D Hotel & Casino
- The Shops at Crystals
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Boulder Station Hotel & Casino
- Downtown Las Vegas
- The Linq
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
- Sands Expo And Convention Center
- The Shoppes At The Palazzo
- Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Colosseum, Las Vegas Nevada
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Fremont Street Experience
- Nellis Air Force Base
- Caesars Palace
- Lake Las Vegas
- Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Hadland Park
- Lake Mead And Buffalo Center Shopping Center
- The Neon Museum
- The District At Green Valley Ranch
- The Best Restaurants for Dessert in Las Vegas
- The Best Cheap Eats in Las Vegas
- The Best Buffets in Las Vegas
- Discover Tasty Tacos in Las Vegas
- The Best Italian Restaurants in Las Vegas
- The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Las Vegas
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Las Vegas
- The Best Pizza in Las Vegas
- The Most Fun Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Discover Trending Restaurants in Las Vegas
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in Las Vegas
- The Best Restaurants in Las Vegas
- A Local’s Guide to Las Vegas’s Best Outdoor Dining
- The Best Ramen in Las Vegas
- Explore the Best Women-Led Restaurants in Las Vegas for 2019
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Las Vegas
- 100 Las Vegas Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Wings in Las Vegas
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Las Vegas