Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Michael's awards have included being named one of the Top 5 Restaurants in Las Vegas by the Zagat Survey. It received the Four-Diamond Award for Exceptional Cuisine, Excellent Service, and Elegant Dining Atmosphere from the American Automobile Association, the Award of Excellence from Distinguished Restaurants of North America, and the Finest Gourmet Restaurant recognition from the Las Vegas Review-Journal Readers' Poll.
Dining at Michael's is an experience of a lifetime. One of our guests told us that his dinner at Michael's was better than the meal he had eaten the week before at the White House!
culinary school, he began studying Kaiseki Course at a hotel. When he turned 27, he became sous-
chef at Hotel Nogamiya.
While there, he participated in a Tokushima Culinary Contest, where he won first prize. When he
was 35 years old, he joined Tofu Kaiseki Restaurant as their head chef.
During this time, he also studied French cuisine for 3 years, training under a Head Chef who had on-
the-job experience working in a prestigious French fine dining restaurant.
Chef Azeuchi quickly became the sous chef in the restaurant. When Japanese Crown Prince
Naruhito - now known as
"His Imperial Majesty the Emperor"- made a royal visit to Kagawa Prefecture, Chef Azeuchi
entertained him with his beautiful dishes.
Check out our experiences available and our special Grand Cru immersive dinner.
Our French wine list will take you through a journey in the different wine regions of France. Let us pair your tasting menus with our selection of wine handpicked by one of our owner Nicolas. Our expert mixologist have designed with Chef a creative list of cocktails enjoyable at the bar with your tasting menu or in our main dining room.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
A bientôt et merci.
Come see us for lunch or dinner, in our beautiful dining room or our amazing patio
Serving and preserving the Gaucho’s culture and the authentic dining tradition of the Brazilian cowboy of grilled meats and fresh salads.
With 17 different cuts of meats, ranging from beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and fish, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Hearts of palm, artichoke, sweet beets, asparagus, caprese salad, imported cheeses, and cured meats are only some of the almost 40 items that our gourmet salad bar offers.
Side dishes like garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized bananas, traditional rice and black beans, are a perfect complement to the true Southern Brazilian menu.
Whether you are visiting us for happy hour, a business dinner, a family gathering or a special occasion, we invite you to join us for a unique culinary experience at Galpão Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse.
Our food is made from scratch and signature cocktails are crafted by an expert mixologist. The interior and spacial design was curated by Sean Brown, and each element speaks directly to the intention and experience of SEVEN:45. We are more than just a bar.
Located in the heart of the Arts District in Downtown Las Vegas, we're a short distance from the Strip.
Whether you stop in for a bottle of wine and charcuterie before a show, appetizers, and cocktails before dinner, or to spend your evening with us enjoying live music or a nightly DJ, you will be tempted into staying for an unforgettable evening.
From bites to bottle service, S Bar, in Mandalay Bay, has the exclusivity & intimacy of a Los Angeles lounge with the Las Vegas grandeur & lights.
Some amazing opportunities I've experienced include being a part of the Vegas UNCORK'D by Bon Appetit for five consecutive years. Previously, IL Mulino NY has been nominated for the titles of Top Ten Italian Restaurants in the country and Best Italian Restaurant in Las Vegas. Also, the American Academy has graciously awarded my cooking with the "Golden Plate Award". My goal for Gondola is to incorporate new flavors of Italian cuisine from the Las Vegas Strip to your local neighborhood. I look forward to honing my skills in the kitchen and expanding the restaurant to provide the community with more Italian novelties.
- MMMichaelMLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Big bang for your buck! The food is overwhelmingly good the taste are so different from every day food I recommend Tao every Time your in Vegas the red snapper And the fried tuna sushi amazing!!More infoTAO Asian Bistro - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.6
- AMAlanMcLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Delicious Dinner Drinks and Dessert for our daughters birthday…Armando took very good care of us recommending just what we needed…finished it with the 20 layer chocolate peanut butter cake…memorable experience dining here…Thanks to chef and bartender too…Thanks 😘More infoLAVO Italian Restaurant - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.4
- PDPattyDvipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The wagu was awesome. The portions are huge. We split everything and still couldn’t eat it all.More infoSmith & Wollensky - Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• The Strip•4.7
- RNRNtravel4lifeVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had prime ribeye and petite filet mignon with country smashed potatoes and broccoli. The every dish was great. Only downside was that the prime ribeye, even though we asked for it to be well done, was burnt. It was still tender. So we ate it. I would still recommend this restaurant especially for date night! The ambiance was amazing.More infoDelmonico SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.8
- OMOregonMomvipLos Angeles •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server was amazing but the host stand had us going back and forth three times. First put us by the restroom 2nd by the busing station and then along the hallway. The host stand did not give a great impression but everything else was on pointMore infoCarmine's - Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Italian• Forum Shops at Caesars•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Las Vegas
Second only to gambling the world’s most recognizable gaming destination, restaurant culture in Las Vegas is loud and proud. A popular outpost for Food Network stars’ restaurant offshoots or New York and Los Angeles restaurateurs looking for space and an eager audience, Las Vegas has been a real player on the culinary scene for years, despite its landlocked situation (unsustainable though it may seem, fish abounds.) In addition to the glitzy big names of casino restaurants, the city off-the-strip is dotted with strip malls many of which have become food destinations of their own. Whether its regional thai or better sushi than you ever thought could be served in the desert, the world is your, figurative, oyster in Vegas.
Frequently asked questions
- M Resort
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- California Hotel & Casino
- SLS Las Vegas
- Near the Las Vegas Strip
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Fashion Show Mall
- The Venetian and Palazzo
- Boulder Highway
- Green Valley
- Tivoli Village
- Mandarin Oriental
- The Mirage
- Santa Fe Station Hotel Casino
- ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas
- The Signature at MGM
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Marriott
- Paris Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Harrah's Hotel & Casino Laughlin
- MGM Grand
- Caesars Palace
- Heritage Park
- Vdara Hotel & Spa at CityCenter Las Vegas
- Bluegreen Vacations Club 36
- Mandalay Bay
- Sterling Gardens
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Centennial Centre Shopping Center
- The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Las Vegas
- A Local’s Guide to Las Vegas’s Best Outdoor Dining
- 50 Las Vegas Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Discover Tasty Tacos in Las Vegas
- 7 Must-Book Restaurants in Las Vegas This Fall
- 100 Las Vegas Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions